Jess POV (Chapter 19)

Hey, guys welcome to chapter 19 some good news is my school for me ends soon so yay, and thanks again for reading my stuff I know it sucks but it means so much to me. Anyway, I also have some other news as yall my very awesome readers know this story has been running for almost 2 years and I honestly want to write other Sokeefe stories for you guys which means that this story will probably have 6-11 more chapters and then will end. I have really given it some thought and think this is for the best as it is also getting tiring to go back and keep on updating because I am forgetting what happens before. It is possible that this story will start up again sometime but not in the near future. Unless I get this story to skyrocket it will most likely end and never start up again. Even though I love this story so very much I have to also think of my education because juggling this story and my education at the same time is tough but please understand my decision. I will be giving you more updates on this later on but for now, just enjoy this story. 

When I walked through the doors of the modeling agency I worked for I went straight to my office. I had asked my secretary to do a little digging on Sophie and the Moonlarks connection. As Sophie seemed to go missing at the same time as the Moonlark appeared on stage. When I was asked why I told them it was none of their business but in truth, I was getting a little anxious about her hanging around my boyfriend. As soon as I walked in I heard the Moonlarks new single being played and I angrily turned to my secretary quickly fumbled and switched on some music by Tiffiny Terese and I smiled at her sweetly. before snatching the paper she had laid on her desk and sashayed angrily out of there. 

When I got home I quickly went into my room and snapped my fingers anxiously waiting for my massage. Were my maids always this slow?  Or was it just my nerves. Hopefully, the massage would soothe my nerves because then I would have to get surgery to get my frown lines removed. I opened up the documents and on there said...

Hey, guys enjoy my cliffhanger well if not too bad because it was great. Anyway, enjoy your summer vacation. 

P.S Should they get married at the end or should you guys just assume what happens to them?

Tell me also should Sophie end up with Fitz or should Jess?

Or Should Fitz end up with Jess's friend? 

Tell me in the comments. 

Love yall

G

Hey guys this is an edit from about a week in the future here is Elina a girl from Jess's gang she is always on her phone and is a pretty big influencer