Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Forty Four. 

            The morning light woke me up and as I stretched to soothe my sore muscles I smiled at Justin who was sound asleep, his cheek pressed up against the pillow so they kind of puffed out a little as he was breathing heavily. I’m not sure what time it is but it’s got to be early because although it was bright out, it was from the sunrise and I don’t blame him for wanting to get a little more sleep. Last night was a rough one for the both of us and after all of the ups and downs he has a show to perform at tonight. I don’t know how he does it.

            So I decided to let him sleep and quietly got out of the bed so I could head into the huge bathroom to take a shower. The thing I was most thankful for is that we ended in somewhat of a good place last night and although we fought and although we said some things that were unspeakable we certainly didn’t act like it when we had sex. I was still sore from the rounds last night and as the steaming water hit my body, it relaxed every spot that was hurting when I first woke up.

            Finishing up my shower, I wrapped a towel around my drenched body and quickly brushed my teeth at the sink before I headed back into the room to find some clothes. The room was freezing and I remembered that there was a heater on the far end of the room so I wandered over to it and tried to read the instructions, which of course weren’t in English.

            After a couple twists of a knob and the flip of a switch, I had finally turned on the heater and Justin stirred at the same time it started up, letting out a groan. I thought it was the cutest thing ever when he tried to reach for me in the bed and when he didn’t feel me, his eyes slowly came open and he looked tiredly around the room until they settled upon me and a look of relief washed across his face.

            “Go back to bed.” I soothed. “I just took a shower.”

            “Without me.” He scoffed. “Thanks for the invite.”

            “You looked too cute to wake up baby. Believe me, I would have.”

            I opened the suitcase that I had so stupidly packed up yesterday and fished out a new dress that Justin had purchased me at a boutique in France when we were window shopping. It was a long sleeved pink and white one with a flared skirt for the bottom and when I saw it I instantly fell in love with it. I’m not really sure how much it cost because Justin surprised me with it when we were on the plane ride to Oslo. I think the concert tonight is the perfect first place to wear it to.

            “That’s gonna look so beautiful on you.” He murmured sleepily, his eyes barely staying open.

            “Babe why don’t you just go to bed? You’re tired and you have a big night tonight. You need your rest.”

            “Come sleep with me.” He laughed.

            The towel fell from around my body and my back was turned to him as I kept my smile hidden. He wasn’t saying anything although I knew he was staring. Sleeping with him for a little bit longer before the concert certainly did have its perks so I went into his suitcase and slid on a pair of his briefs, which looked like over-sized shorts on me.

            “Jesus you’re so beautiful.” He finally said when I turned to face him. “Come cuddle.”

            So I crossed my arms over my chest to hide my breasts and clambered in with him, which of course made him uncross my arms because he never likes to see me hide myself in front of him. I remember when a couple years ago I would always be so shy in front of him and although at times I still was he always made me feel so confident.