Chapter Thirty Four.

Chapter Thirty Four.

            Where I expected to stay in Spain was in the city. I expected to have tons of partying going on with morocco’s and sombreros but that wasn’t what Justin had envisioned because he had booked us a private villa on our own private beach to just sit and relax on. He even invited Lil Za and Khalil to stay with us but I didn’t mind because I actually really liked them believe it or not. A lot of the fans had negative comments about them so I was expecting them to be rude and judgmental but that wasn’t what they were like. They were nice and caring unlike Lil Twist. He was the only one of Justin’s friends that I really couldn’t stand although they aren’t exactly friends anymore.

            The island we were on was called Tagomago and when we stepped out of the boat I just let out a sigh of relief because we actually were alone and we were in private somewhere. We don’t really get to have a lot of alone time but what I’m appreciating the most is that Justin is continuously making an effort for us to be alone and I couldn’t be more thankful for that.

            “Look at the TV man!” Za shouted, turning to look back at Justin.

            It was true, the house was incredible, but leave it to Za to only be focused on the electronics instead of the actual flipping island we were staying on. Everything about this villa was over the top from the extremely high ceilings to the Spanish vibe to it with different colored tiles everywhere you could possible imagine. Everything was perfect and I think Justin was thinking that same thing I was because he laughed at Za and rolled his eyes.    “We are so not playing video games when I rented a private beach. I say we all go swimming and unpack later.”

            “Well I can’t exactly-“

            “And Sophia will tan, not swim.” He said to reassure me. “So let’s all go to our rooms, get changed, and we’ll see you guys out there.”

            Justin was being so dominant right now as he took the handles of our suitcases and began to wheel it down the hardwood flooring to the door to our room I’m assuming. When that door opened I swear I lost my breath from how beautiful it was.

            The high ceilings carried into this room and there was a ceiling fan spinning in countless circles above the huge king bed with a white canopy flowing from both sides. If you looked to the left you could see the double doors that led out directly onto the beach and if you looked to the right you could see a little bit of the bathroom from the door being slightly cracked open. God, it is honestly mind blowing how we actually get to sleep here for a couple of days.

            Justin didn’t seem to notice it though because he was probably used to it. Instead he just unzipped his suitcase and ran his fingers through his hair to find his swimsuit. I get that maybe he forgets how much blessing he truly has in his life but I will always make sure to remind him because I really don’t ever want him to lose that part of himself.

            “This is gorgeous.” I noted, sinking down beside him to open my suitcase as well. “Thank you Justin.”

            “For the love of all that is holy stop saying thank you Sophia. Please.”

            Then he finally found his swim trunks and began to strip right in front of me but I certainly didn’t mind. His shirt was off and then his sweats were off and then his briefs were off and then I just stared at his body in awe as I stood up and stripped myself as well, acting as if I didn’t see him staring but I certainly did. We’d have time for that later though, not now.