Chapter Twenty Seven.

            The test was sitting on the bathroom counter and I swear I couldn’t breathe it felt like as I just waited for these stupid seconds to pass. Justin was waiting out in the bedroom because I didn’t really want him to see me pee on the stick but when the time was up and I knew the results were on that test I couldn’t bear to look at it.

            Even though Justin and I had talked about it more while we took a bath and we both agreed that this was a good thing, I was still nervous to be pregnant again after everything that happened last time. I didn’t want one thing to go wrong and as I finally gripped the test in my hand, a plus mark stared back at me just like I knew it would. The weird thing about this was that I was smiling now, not crying. I wasn’t upset and I wasn’t angry like earlier. Instead I threw open the door with a grin plastered onto my face.

            “Yeah?” He asked.

            I nodded and a smile went onto his face as well as he picked me up and kissed me, leading me into the kitchen so he could set me on the countertop. My legs were dangling off the edge and when he pulled away he started to laugh, shaking his head in disbelief it seemed like.

            “Another baby. I can’t believe it.”

            Then his hand went onto my stomach and I glanced down, smiling from ear to ear when I remembered this from last pregnancy. I loved it when he tried to talk to the baby but I just hope things won’t end up like last time. I want everything to go perfectly.

            “I love you.” I said. “I’m scared out of my mind for this Justin but I know everything will be okay if it’s with you. Everything always feels okay when I’m with you.”

            “What are you scared about?”

            “I’m scared that it will end up like last time and that I’ll do something to-“ I stopped myself. “I don’t know.”

            “You don’t think I’m scared either? I don’t want one thing going wrong during this pregnancy Sophia and if you hurt for even one second I swear to god you’re going to be on bed rest and I don’t care what you say. Nothing is going to go wrong and I’ll make sure of that.”

            He opened the fridge after he said that and took out leftovers from dinner that he never ate, placing it into the microwave for it to warm up. I hadn’t been hungry from me being nauseous all day but now I was starving. I felt like I could eat a horse and when the timer beeped and he took it out I stared at the lo mein, wanting more than anything to have some.

            Twirling the fork around on his plate, he knew me too well and instructed me to open, which I gladly did, and groaned in pleasure from how good it tasted. It felt like I haven’t eaten in years.

            “Are you hungry baby? I can get you ice cream.”

            “We don’t have any here.” I said.

            “You act like that’s going to stop me. Give me twenty minutes and I’ll be back with ice cream.”

            “Justin, no.” I giggled, pulling on the sleeve of his shirt. “I’m okay, really. I don’t need to gain weight again. I am so not looking forward to that part.”

            “You could gain weight and be four hundred pounds and I wouldn’t love you any less.”

            “And you’re completely lying Justin. Guys just say that.”