Chapter Forty Seven.

Chapter Forty Seven. 

            The water never felt so good and this vacation never felt so right. We’ve never had so much fun together I don’t think because these past three days have been incredible. Never once have we gotten into a fight and it’s just crazy how we get along so well. We were so in love and this private beach in Bora Bora was making it all the better.

            “You’re such a pain in the ass!” She teased, shoving more water in my direction. “I told you if I came in not to splash!”

            Well I wasn’t paying attention and I loved messing around with her because I splashed her again, her shrieking and splashing me, which made us both erupt into laughter. Her bikini was so sexy today. It was a floral print one from Victoria’s Secret and it had blue and white flowers on it and as she tried to run in the water I caught up with her and picked her up so that she’d straddle me.

            We were only waist deep because she didn’t know how to swim but I thought that was cute about her. It took every ounce of convincing I had to get her to actually come in with me today but I had other plans that involved water as well today besides this.

            “So I have something fun for us to do today.” I said.

            “Oh yeah? What do you got planned?”

            “Jet-Skiing. Just you and me.”

            Her eyes got all wide and she looked out at the water and then back to me, tugging on her bottom lip with her teeth but I kissed her cheek so she would relax.

            “Uh… okay.” She reluctantly agreed. “Sure.”

 --------

            So we were at the dock and she was staring at the jet ski and I was laughing because she was freaking out. I know it must be scary because she can’t swim but I’m not going to let anything happen to her.

            Then I placed a life jacket over her head and she was doing that thing where she rubbed her pointer and thumb fingers together again from being so nervous.

            “Sweetheart…” I trailed off, helping her buckle up the life jacket. “You think I’m gonna let anything happen? I’ve got you I promise.”

            “I just don’t want to fall off. The back seems like I’d fall off.”

            “Then you can drive.” I offered even though that idea seemed crazy. “I’ll teach you that way I’ll be behind you. Would that make you feel better?”

            She actually agreed and that shocked me but I held out my hand to her so I could help her onto it, her sending me a wide smile when she was finally situated and that she had finally done it. I think getting her out of her comfort zone was something she needed and pushing her to do the things she was scared of opened her up. It’s something she needed.

            Then I stepped onto it and she clutched onto the handles for dear life when it kind of rocked and I rolled my eyes as I un-tied the rope that was holding it place and when we started to drift she looked back at me and I laughed because it wasn’t that big of a deal as she was making it out to be.