Chapter Forty Eight.

Chapter Forty Eight. 

            The seagulls from outside awakened me and I let out a sigh, almost about to turn onto my side to cuddle with Sophia but she had beaten me to it. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my body and her head was right on my chest just like it always should be. Today is going to be one of the biggest days of our lives although she has no idea about it yet.

            I was debating on whether or not to wake her up because she looked adorable right now. The way she looked so innocent when she slept was so beautiful but if I wanted any chance at all of this going on time then she needed to get up so I started to rub up and down her arm with my fingertips, causing her to stir slightly. Another thing I’ve learned about Sophia is that she is an extremely light sleeper.

            “Oh, geez.” She muttered, moving away from me. “I’m like smothering you. Sorry.”

            “And who said I didn’t like that?”

            Pulling her back into me, she rolled her eyes but kissed my chest and looked up at me looking tired beyond belief. I loved waking up to her and I’m pretty sure it’s one of the best things about being in a relationship with her.

            “So the plans for today.” I started, trying to hide the smile on my face. “People are coming over here to give you another spa day.”

            “What? Why?”

            “Because I want you to feel beautiful and pampered. I can spoil you if I want to. Let me.”

            “Okay but are you going too?”

            “Uh, no. I won’t be. I have some other things to do.”

            Then she rested her chin on my chest and gave me a sly smile, obviously catching on that I was up to something. If she hasn’t guessed it by now then I don’t know how I can give her any more hints.

            “What on earth do you have up your sleeve?”

            “We gotta get up babe, c’mon. It’s gonna be a good day.”

            I got out of the bed before she had the time to question me further and wandered around in search for a change of clothes. She was still in bed as her head was propped up on her elbow and her eyes were burning into my body from me being naked. I will not let her distract me right now. Everything needs to be on time.

            “How about we shower first.” She said, stretching out so I could view every section of her. “Maybe have a little fun…”

            “No time Soph even though I wish there was. Everything’s set up in the living room but I’ll see when you’re done, okay?”

            Walking back over to where she was, she seemed disappointed but she finally gave in and kissed me, trying every last stitch effort for me to have sex with her right now. As tempting as her kiss was I needed to get tonight right and I needed to make sure I had everything timed correctly.

------- 

Sophia’s Point of View:

            Justin’s version of a spa day always surpassed my expectations. He was the one that scheduled everything for me he said so as my bare feet padded into the living room I saw everything all set up, the massage table on the far side of the room and the manicure and pedicure spa chairs placed right next to it.