"Charlie were just friends."

Y/n's POV

I woke up and did basically the same thing as yesterday. Except when I woke up I kinda forgot that I decorated my room last night so I was a bit confused.
I was starting to get used to waking up in this house. The Dennis' were really good people. I was sitting in the living room with Mrs. Dennis watching friends again.

"When's Adam picking you up?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure he said 11:30." I said.

"It's already 11:20." She said a little confused.

"He may just be waiting til exactly 11:30." I suggested she nodded and I went back to watching the TV.....

Adams POV

I woke up and felt like I was forgetting something. I slowly got up and looked at the clock. 11:11. Crap. I got up and quickly grabbed some clothes. How did I forget to set an alarm! I have to pick up
y/n in like 20 minutes. I rushed into the shower and hurried up. I quickly got dressed and looked at the clock. 11:27.
My hair was still wet and I was still tired.
I rushed downstairs and grabbed my skates and some for y/n. I rushed over to her door and knocked...

Y/n's POV

It was 11:29 and there was no sign of Adam. What could he be doing.

"Hey do you need some money for the skates?" She asked.

"I have $50 that should be enough right?" I asked.

"Depends on which ones are available, let me just give you some extra money just Incase." She said getting up and going to her purse. As she was handing me the money someone knocked on the door. Adam! I went to the door and opened it.

"Sorry I'm late I overslept. You ready?" He asked. Wow. He looked really hot with wet hair. I could look at him all day.

"Yeah I'm ready." I grabbed my skates and headed for the door.

"Bye!" I said to Mrs. Dennis. She waved and I walked out the door. I put on my skates and put my shoes in my bag. I got up and me and Adam started skating towards wherever this place was.

"You nervous?" He asked smiling.

"Just a little." I responded. We skated for about 5 more minutes, I about died at one point cause there was a rock. We arrived in a parking lot of the ice rink.

"We're here." He smiled. This must be like his happy place. I followed him inside and it was cold to say the least. We walked over to the side and he sat down.
We changed into some skates and we "walked" towards the ice. He skated in first and held out his hand for me to grab. I gladly accepted it and inched onto the ice. I about ate it and grabbed onto the side.

"It's fairly easy to stand still you just gotta figure out which ways best for you." He said. I got a little more stable. He moved his head gesturing ahead.

"You can hold onto the border and my hand so you can get used to the feel of the ice." He said moving forward. I held onto my supports and slowly was shifting my feet like I was rollerblading.

"It's just like skating outside. Move your feet in the same pattern and flow with it." He suggested. I moved and started getting used to the feel of the ice with the blades.

"Try letting go of the side and moving with me." He said. I slowly released my support and held onto his hand. He slowly moved forward and I followed in suit. I was starting to relax a little. We picked up pace a little. I was going great til I lost balance. I fell backwards accidentally bringing Adam down with.
He fell on top of me which hurt a little.