"Yeah I guess."

Y/n's POV

I was dreaming about getting chased by my dog for some reason, I think I had his Twinkie roll? I was woke up by someone shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Adam.

"You fell asleep." He said.

"No duh Sherlock Holmes." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"How long was I asleep?" I said mid stretch.

"About 20 minutes." Adam said trying to remember.

"Should've let me sleep longer." I said.

"And why's that?" He asked studying me.

"Because I like sleep." I reasoned.

"Yeah, but it's boring sitting here while you sleep. All you do is lay your legs on me." Adam said.

"Do you need attention?" I asked.

"I didn't say that." He replied.

"That's what it sounds like." I said.
He shook his head.

"All I'm saying is I'm bored." He responded.

"Well what's not boring?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just don't want to be the only one awake." He said.

"You aren't are you? What about Georgia and Colin?" I asked.

"They're asleep." Adam said.

"Oh." I said plainly.

"Wanna go the backyard?" He said.

"Why not?" I said. I got off the couch with Adam and followed him outside.

"It's not much, but something to do." Adam said. I nodded and looked around. There was a hockey net, basketball goal, and hammock. Adam started walking so I followed.

"Got any idea what time it is?" I asked.

"About 3." He said looking towards me. I nodded and continued behind him. We walked to the hammock.

"You ok with laying in a hammock?" Adam asked.

"Sure, hammocks are comfortable." I said. He got in first, I struggled a bit to lay down beside him. It was one of those net hammocks that will spin you out in an instant. We were laid long ways. I looked at the sky for a while til Adam spoke up.

"Y/n what do you think your future will be like?" He asked.

"I really don't know.... I kinda want to be in the air force but I'm not sure." I said pondering my future.

"The Air Force? That would mean being away from home a lot." Adam said looking at me.

"Yeah but it ain't like I have much people here. I mean of course I have you, Georgia, the Dennis' but that's all. I don't have a family really. Time away from home wouldn't be so bad." I said. I didn't have much here, yeah I wanted Adam to be with me forever. But that ain't likely.

"I would miss you if you did that." Adam said softly.

"I would miss you too Banks. That's still a while away though. What do you want to do in the future?" I asked trying to lighten the mood a little.

"I honestly don't know. It'd be awesome to go professional in hockey, but I doubt it'll happen." He said.

"Don't say that, you have a good chance of getting major. You have the skills to do it." I said. I wasn't lying, he was a really good hockey player.

"Yeah I guess." He said. I laid my head against his shoulder.

"You really are amazing at hockey, I really think you could make it professional. If Bombay could make it you can make it. Just hopefully no one bust your knee." I said. He looked at me and a smile crept on his face.