"We're even now."

Y/n's POV

I woke up to my alarm again. Have I ever said I hate alarm clocks? But like usual I got up and ate breakfast. I ate the leftover pizza from the other night. I laid on the couch with Mrs. Dennis. She was watching the weather today, Friends must not be on. We laid there for a little while until she spoke up.

"What did you and Adam say last night before he left, you guys took a second."

"Uh, we just said what you usually say. I had a great time, see you later blah blah the boring stuff." I lied trying not to exactly tell her about the whole near kiss.

"Well that's boring. Are you hanging out today?" She asked. I thought for a second. We didn't say anything about hanging out.

"I don't know yet. Depends on what he's doing today." I said shrugging my shoulders. She nodded and went back to the TV. I zoned out thinking, so you're telling me this is like my 6th day here, and I'm already gonna possibly be on a good hockey team, and about had my first kiss? This has to be a dream. I sat there on the couch thinking for I don't know how long. I looked at the TV and it said we have storms tonight. Great. I hate storms especially when they got tornados. I like rain, it's different from storms. The weather was so boring to watch they just drone on and on. I looked to the clock. 11:37. Adam usually comes out by now. I shrugged it off and went back to the TV.

"Isn't Adam usually out by now?" Mrs. Dennis asked.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking." She just went hm and we went back to watching TV. She changed the channel to the Fresh Prince of Bel-air. These people watch the same thing. I liked this show though. We sat there for a good hour when I heard skates outside. I decided to go get dressed. I doubt Adam noticed what happened last night, there's no way he likes me back. I shook off the doubts and opened my window. Adam looked lost or somethin he was looking around and lazily hitting the ball in the net.

"Hey Banksie!" I yelled. He snapped around and smiled at me.

"Can I come down there?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Yeah!" He yelled back. I nodded and closed my window I grabbed my skates and went downstairs.

"Heard you yell, you guys hanging out today then?" She asked while I was tying up the laces. She picked up on our communication in the mornings.

"Yup." I said happily. I was a little nervous about after what happened last night still....

Adam's POV

I delayed going outside a little bit today. When I went out I kept glancing over at y/ns house. A few minutes went by and I hadn't heard anything. Was she ignoring me today? I screwed everything up. I moped around hoping she'd come over here.

"Hey Banksie!" I heard a yell from her house. I smiled and quickly turned around.

"Can I come down there?" She asked. She wasn't upset with me!

"Yeah!" I yelled back. This is good, she's not angry at me or anything, we're hanging out today. I skated around waiting for her to get over here. Her door opened and she emerged looking happy..

Y/n's POV

I opened the door and skated out. Adam looked happy from what I could tell.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"I don't really know, does hitting the puck in and skating around sound good to you?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm good with that." I replied smiling. He nodded and we skated to the net. We would hit back and forth and into the goal for a while.

"Wanna skate around?" He asked. I nodded and we left the driveway. We started skating down the street and to the right. We skated for about 5 minutes when we showed up at a park type thing.
We slowed down and looked around.