"No not really."

Y/n's POV

"Adam why are you here?" I asked confused.

"Can I not say hi? And I may have missed you a little." He said smiling.

"Not much to miss Banksie." I said looking into his eyes. His eyes sparkled in a weird way. They would catch your eye and make you wanna look all day. We stood there for a moment just staring.
I think Adam was feeling something too.
He reached down and gently placed his hands on my waste. I felt butterflies wind up in my stomach. I smiled up at this boy wishing for nothing else other than to be his. Adam smiled a different smile, a good different. I put my hand on his cheek and we began leaning in. Everything moved in slow motion, everything felt perfect he pulled me closer and our lips were about to makes contact....

Beep. Beep. Beep. I woke up with a start. Man I thought that was real. Dreams suck sometimes. I slammed my fist down on the alarm clock out of anger cause I wanted that dream to continue. A little too hard though. 9:30. I slowly got up and walked downstairs. I looked in the living room for Mrs. Dennis. She was nowhere.

"Mrs. Dennis?" I yelled. No response.
I looked in their room and went to the kitchen. On the counter there was a handwritten note:

I'm sorry I had to leave, one of my friends was having a "emergency." I won't be gone too long. The doors are locked, you're safe. If Adam comes over before I get home just leave me a note like this one. Be back soon.

~Gloria Dennis.

So I'm home alone, other than Merlin. I haven't been home alone in forever, I don't know what to do. I went to the living room and turned on something, made breakfast, and laid with Merlin on the couch. I glanced at the clock on the wall. 10:47. I don't know if Adams just gonna call me or come to my door? Oh well but I should get dressed soon. I proceeded to lay on the couch for 20 minutes. I was about to get dressed when the phone rang. I got up thinking it was probably a telemarketer. They called this place 24/7. I picked up the phone.

"What?" I asked.

"A hi would've been nice but alright." The person said. I recognized it as Adams.

"Oh sorry Banks, what's up?" I replied.

"Hey I wanted to ask if you could come over at 11:30? I forgot to ask last night. Anytime will work though." Adam said
It was 11:17!

"Yeah 11:30 will work. See you in like 13 minutes." I said.

"Bye." Adam said. I hung up the phone and ran upstairs. Man I should've got ready earlier. I grabbed a decent looking outfit from my closet. I curled my eyelashes and put on chapstick. I didn't feel like putting anything else on. I brushed my hair and slid on some shoes. I about walked out when I remembered deodorant. I ran back upstairs and put some on. When I got back downstairs it was 11:29. Woah. I wrote a quick note and went to the back door.

"Mer Mer, outside now." I said. He jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and he went and played. I ran through the house towards Adams house.

"Anybody home?" I said while opening the door.

"In here y/n!" Adam yelled. I think it was from the living room. I made my way through the house and seen Adam watching TV. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"The game starts at 12 so we have 30 minutes give it take a few." He said. I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Whatcha watchin?" I asked.

"The Mask." He said.

"Never heard of that one. Wait is that Jim Carrey?" I asked trying to figure it out.