"What difference does it make?"

Y/n's POV

Bam. I woke up with a start and looked to see Connie picking up a water bottle.

"Sorry." She said smiling guilty. I looked to the side to see Julie rubbing her eyes too. Man Connie woke both of us up. I glanced to the clock. 9:43. Might as well get up. I slowly went down to the floor trying not to trip. I did the normal morning stuff.

"Wanna go to breakfast?" Julie said after a little bit.

"Yeah I could use some food." I said. We all left out the dorm, no Goldberg to join us this time. We walked down in peace, until we got to the cafeteria.

"Y'all see him right?" I said looking to Jackson.

"Yeah just don't look at him." Julie said. I looked anywhere but the idiot.

"Here let's sit by Averman and Luis." Connie said pointing to the left. We grabbed some food and headed to the boys table.

"Hey guys." I said sitting down.

"Hey." Luis said. Julie and Connie sat down with us. The food was pretty basic, kinda like school food. The cafeteria was really loud everyone was talking. Jackson was still here sadly, I checked every once in a while. I hadn't been able to talk to Luis much before, he's pretty cool though. Averman is just kind of.... Averman. Can't really describe what he's like. We all finished about the same time so we got up and dumped our plates. We started to head out and I made the mistake of looking towards Jackson. He smirked like an idiot when he recognized me. I tried walking quickly but it didn't work.

"Hey y/n!" He yelled. I didn't turn around, but Averman did.

"Why's he talking to you?" Averman asked.

"He likes her." Julie answered.

"Y/n!" Jackson yelled.

"He really can't take a hint." I said as we walked out the doors.

"Doesn't sound like it, what's the deal with him?" Luis asked.

"Long story short, he's a jerk who won't leave me alone for some reason." I said.

"Oh." Luis said. We walked back to our dorm talking occasionally.

"Bye guys." Julie said as we got to our dorm. The boys said bye as we opened our door.

"What's the plan for today?" Connie asked. I looked to Julie, cause in all honesty she's a lot of the brains in the operation.

"Don't look at me, I have no idea." She said when we both looked to her.

"We've walked through basically all of this place so far, there isn't much to do at this point." I said. Connie nodded in agreement.

"Well we could go to town..." Julie said.

"I haven't really thought about that, what if we get kidnapped or something?" Connie said.

"As long as we stick together I bet we'll be fine. What are the odds someone kidnaps all 3 of us?" I said.

"Yeah." Julie said in agreement. Connie looked at us for a second.

"Alright can I at least tell Guy goodbye first?" Connie said.

"Sure." Julie said. Connie smiled happily and we followed her out of the dorm. We walked to the boys room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Charlie rang out.

"Connie, Y/n, and Julie." Connie yelled back.

"Come in!" Guy yelled. We opened the door to all the boys sitting on their beds. Looks like they just woke up.