"Nah I thought I'd meet someome better."

Y/n's POV

"C'mon get up y/n." Someone said shaking me. I opened my eye to see Julie and Connie.

"They should make night time longer." I said. I rolled away from them in my bed. They should just let me sleep. I felt Julie and Connie grab my legs and I was pulled off the bed. I got ready like usual and we left for breakfast. When I walked into the cafeteria I looked to see Beau at the table. He looked to me and raised and eyebrow. I playfully rolled my eyes and continued on with getting food. I walked over to Beau and sat down beside him.

"What happened with you Adam?" He asked immediately. Reminded me of the girls that thrived off drama.

"We hate each other and he's never talking to me again." I said trying not to smile at his face dropping.

"Oh I'm-" Beau said til I cut him off.

"I'm joking, he apologized and we're good now." I said smiling. Beau smiled happily.

"So have I won the $5 yet?" Beau asked hopefully.

"What $5?" Connie asked sitting down.

"Pinhead here decided to make a bet that me and Adam will be together before the end of the games." I said.

"I'm about 99% sure I'll get that 5 bucks." Beau said smiling still.

"Mhm I dunno about that." I said. "It's sad almost everyone that's asked about me and Adam have said they have a bet going with someone else."

"Ya know you could just make the first move and help half of the people get their money already." Julie said.
I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"I'm not doing that, I could screw everything we have up." I said.

"I highly doubt that." Connie said.

"Listen I'm not gonna 'make the first move' anytime soon. Looks like some people are just gonna have to wait to get some money." I said.

"You should really stop overthinking this." Beau said.

"I'm not gonna stop overthinking anytime soon." I said with a shrug..

                            ~

We were watching Gremlins right now. I wish I had Gizmo to be honest he's adorable. I took a sip of my drink when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said getting up. I went to the door and opened it see no other than Adam Banks.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hangout?" Adam asked hopefully.

"I dunno Gremlins is on...." I trailed off looking back to the TV.

"You'd rather watch Gremlins then hang out with me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said smirking. His jaw dropped in a dramatic way.

"Yes I'll hangout with you." I said. I went and slipped on my converses. I walked back to the the door with Adam. I waved bye to Julie and Connie and left.

"So what's the plan for the day Banksie?" I asked as we made it to the elevator.

"I don't know I was bored and Guy and Charlie ditched me." Adam said shrugging.

"Mhm." I said in response. The elevator went down the floors and opened. We walked out and went to outside.

"Seriously what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Ummm..... we could walk around for a little, eat something, and if Guy and Charlie aren't back hangout in my dorm?" Adam offered.

"That sounds good." I said with a little shrug. We walked for a while talking. As we walked around the complex I couldn't help but feel happy about how we're not upset with each other. It wasn't even that long yesterday, but it felt like an eternity. We got up to the food place, I never figured out the name. I backed up and looked at the name.
Food Paradise how basic. I got in line with Adam and decided to get something different for a change. We ordered our food and sat down at a open table.