"Im sorry."

•skip to Iceland Game•

Y/n's POV

"Y/n cmon we have a game today, no sleeping in." Julie said shaking me.

"It's not til like 5 though." I grunted.

"But we need to be there by 4, you'll need to be ready before then. It's already 11." Connie said. I rolled back over facing away from them.

"Every single day." Julie said. I felt there hands grab my leg and arm. I braced for the fall. I was yanked off into their arms like everyday. They flipped me off their arms and I went to get ready. Once I was done we went down to breakfast. I looked around and didn't see a sign of Jackson. Maybe today will be a good day. I glanced over to where Beau usually was, sure enough he was there. He wasn't paying attention yet so we just got our food. We've just been sitting with him for the past few days just cause. He's really awesome actually, Adam hasn't talked to him yet. I walked over with Julie and Connie behind me. Beau looked up at us and smiled, we sat down at the table with him.

"Hello ladies." Beau said.

"Hey." We said at the same time.

"Don't you guys have a game today?" Beau asked.

"Yeah it's against Iceland." I said.

"Aren't those the big dudes that walk around pretty much growling at people?" Beau asked.

"Yup." Connie answered.

"Well would you guys mind me coming to your game today? I've never been to a hockey game before." Beau said.

"I mean, sure. It's at 5 o'clock." I said.

"Sweet I'll definitely be there." Beau said before he took another bite of his food. I smiled to the boy and went back to eating. He's defiantly grown on a couple people from the team. He's met Guy, Charlie, Luis, and Dwayne formally now. We ate our breakfast talking occasionally. We started to leave the place and headed to the elevators. All I can hope is that Beau doesn't see us get destroyed tonight...

~

We were all in the locker room getting ready. My locker was right beside Adams and to the right of Connie's. I was wondering where Coach was at this point. I haven't seen him around since the Italy game.
We were standing around talking when Coach walked in.

"All right, are we ready for warmups? Let's go!" Coach said clapping. Everyone started laughing at coach's style choice for the day.

"Whoa he's stylin!" Someone said.

"Mr. Coach." I think Averman said. He looked like he was trying to sell cars or something.

"Nice jacket. Did you get two pairs of pants with that?" Averman said. Everyone continued laughing as we were about to head out on the ice. I looked to see Averman go up to Coach.

"Nice haircut, what ya loose a bet?" Averman said. Coach looked at him a little irritated and Averman backed off. I chuckled a little as I started heading out to warm-up with everyone. The team was filing out, jeez the Iceland team was huge. I scanned the crowd looking for Beau, I didn't see him anywhere. Maybe he just couldn't make it.