"Then do it."

•skip to Iceland game•

Y/n's POV

"No sleeping in today y/n." Someone said shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Julie and Connie.

"Why not." I mumbled.

"I don't know....maybe we have a game... the championship." Connie said.

"Who cares." I mumbled. Like always I felt them grab my arm and leg and I was yanked off the bed.

"Surprised y'all haven't ripped my arm off yet." I said as they put me down. I got ready just like every other day. We began walking down to the cafeteria. When we got off the elevators there were some dudes waiting to get in. I looked up and recognized Gunnar Stahl. He smirked like an idiot when he recognized us.

"Hello ladies." He said with that thick accent of his. We didn't answer and just walked past him.

"You know he's almost creepy at a certain point." I said.

"Almost?" Connie asked. We finally made it to the cafeteria and I looked for Beau. I seen him, except there was another girl there. I've never seen her before.

"Who's the girl?" Julie asked.

"I don't even know." I said. I didn't question it considering we'd figure it out in a second. I got my food and went to the table and sat down.

"Hey pinhead." I said.

"Hey doofus-"

"Who's this?" The girl asked cutting Beau off. Connie and Julie came and sat down as she finished asking that.

"Oh uh Devyn this is Y/n Y/l/n, Connie Moreau, and Julie Gaffeny." Beau said pointing to us.

"Devyn.... oh wait you're his girlfriend right?" I asked once I remembered her name.

"Yes I am, and why are you hanging out with him..." Devyn said with a 'smile'.

"Im his friend..." I responded. What was her problem?

"Oh I see." She said. I looked to Beau to see him looking uncomfortable.

"Well um.. Devyns here to watch my game tomorrow." Beau said awkwardly.

"What times your game again?" I asked.

"It's at-"

"Why do you wanna know?" Devyn asked.

"So I can know what time to show up.." I said.

"Why would you go to his game?" She asked. She's honestly dumb..

"I've went to the last few games, you know just being a good friend and going to his games." I said.

"You don't need to go, I'm gonna be there." She said.

"What difference does that make?" I said.

"He doesn't need two people in the stands for him, I'm his girlfriend and I'll be the one there for Beau." She said.

"I'm Beaus friend and I'll be there too, it doesn't matter how much people are there. We can both show up and it won't affect anything." I said.

"I don't care if you're his friend, you don't need to know what time it is." She said. I looked at her for a second in disbelief at this chick.

"Um hey anyways, what time is your guys game today?" Beau asked breaking my attention from dEvYn.

"It's at 3." Connie answered.