"Oh..."

Y/n's POV

The Mr. Tibbles dude talked to Bombay. I heard something about a contract and Hendrix. Must be the people sponsoring us. I was talking to Adam for a while when Bombay started talking.

"Come on guys we're going back to the ice." Coach said. We started to walk back.

"What are you guys doing?" Mr. Tibbles said. We all turned around.

"Going to the ice rink." Jess said.

"Well you're not walking, cmon get in!" Mr. Tibbles said happily opening up the door to the limo. We all exchanged looks and piled in. I sat beside Adam and Connie sat on the other side of me. Guy moved to beside Connie.

"This is really fancy." Goldberg said looking all around the limo. We drove for about 3 minutes when we all smelled something horrid. It was like roadkill.

"Goldberg!" All the Ducks yelled.

"It wasn't me." Goldberg retaliated quickly.

"Yeah sure, it's never you." Jess said sarcastically.

"Ya know this is exactly like the first time we met coach." Charlie said smiling. From what Adam told me Charlie was really close to Coach. It hurt him a lot when Bombay never really called him while he was gone.

"It really is except I don't think your mom will ruin it this time." Connie said. They all chuckled a little. Before we knew it we were at the rink. We all piled out. Goldberg fell out taking Guy with him. They grunted as they got up.

"Goldberg that's already the second time you've fell since we got the group back." Guy said.

"It's not my fault!" Goldberg said quickly. We looked at Goldberg like he was dumb.

"Hurry up guys!" Coach Bombay yelled from the doors. We all got back on track and went to the door.
Mr. Tibbles told us to get in the middle. We all stood there confused until 5 kids skated onto the ice.

"These are the new kids. That's Luis Mendoza. He's from Miami he's a real speedster. Incredible scale I clocked him at 1.9 blue line to blue line." Mr. Tibbles said as a honestly hot guy skated up. Me and Connie exchanged the look and went back to the group of kids. Luis skated around the ice, and Mr. Tibbles wasn't lying when he said Luis was fast. I heard Connie say something and then Averman was elbowed by Guy.

"There's only one minor problem." Mr. Tibbles said. Almost on cue Luis hit the boards, really hard.

"Has a little trouble stopping." Mr. Tibbles said. The other four new kids went to help Luis up.

"I almost had it that time." Luis said. It looked like birds were still flying around his head. Some taller boy in a cowboy skated up.

"Yeehaw How is everyone. Ready to play some puck?" The boy said laughing. I leaned in to Connie's shoulder.

"Ya know he's not bad looking." I said to Connie. She looked at him then back to me.

"Yeah I can see that." She said.

"Hey!" Guy said when he heard Connie. She laughed and went back to his side.

"Hey look it's Hopalong Gretzky." Jess said earning a laugh from us.

"That's Dwayne Roberson from Austin. One of the best puck handlers I've ever seen." Mr. Tibbles said.

"You mean for his age." Coach said skeptically.

"No I don't." Mr. Tibbles said. Coach gave him a look then back to Dwayne.

"Hey this easier than ropin hogs,
yee-haw!" Dwayne said bouncing the puck on his hockey stick.