A Witch's tail Part 2

[Scene: Under the sea. Phoebe is swimming around the bottom of the ocean. She spots a pretty pink shell and picks it up. She smiles and swims off.]

[Cut to the manor. Living room. Pandora, Piper and Paige are sitting the on the couch. Leo orbs in. He is soaking wet.]

Piper: Leo, the Persian.

Leo: I found Phoebe.

Piper: You did? Well, why didn't bring her?

Leo: She's too fast... and slippery.

Paige: It's official. Phoebe's on the run.

Leo: On the swim, technically.

Pandora: Well, what the heck's she swimming from? She's got billboards, TV interviews, she got her divorce, she should be loving life.

Paige: That's right, you don't know.

Pandora: I don't know what?

Paige: Well, I didn't wanna make you mad, you know, you getting so panicky and all.

Pandora: Yes, we've established, I was a spineless coward in the face of evil. Now, what don't I know?

Piper: Cole's back.

(Pandors starts to panic.)

Leo: What? Why don't I know about this?

Paige: What Phoebe told us confidentially.

Leo: Yes, but I'm your Whitelighter. As a witch you have a duty to let me know this sort of thing.

Paige: we have a greater duty to our sister.

Leo: Excuse me, but he's the former Source of all evil. (Pandora tries to get their attention.) This is not something you just sweep under the rug. (Pandora falls on the floor. Leo Piper and Paige run over to her.) Take a deep breath, take a deep breath.

(They help her up and she sits on the couch.)

Pandora: Does he want my baby?

Paige: Oh, no honey, of course not. He's in love, he wants Phoebe back.

Leo: Hey, that's it. If Cole and Phoebe declare their love...

Paige: Cole's love is the problem, not the solution.

Piper: Paige, I know you hate Cole...

Paige: Yeah, I do, I loathe and despise him, but that's not the point. Mylie said that mermaids are cold hearted, maybe that's why my spell turned Phoebe into a mermaid in the first place.

Pandora: Wait a minute, we're talking about Phoebe here. Since when did Phoebe become cold-hearted?

Paige: Well, maybe she's been in the deep freeze ever since Cole came back.

Leo: So where do we go next?

Paige: I don't know. Book Of Shadows, library of congress, internet. Anywhere we can to get rid of Phoebe's tail.

[Scene: The Sea Hag's cavern. Necron zaps in. He walks around.]

Necron: Hag? I want my eternal life. Or your life, it's your choice.

(He sees a pile of dust on the floor where the Sea Hag was vanquished. He waves his hand above the pile and the dust blows away, revealing the auger shell. He picks it up. Phoebe swims into the cavern and places a shell onto a pile of shells she's collected. Necron notices her and walks over to her.)

Phoebe: Who are you?

Necron: You have something I want.

Phoebe: They're all yours!