Centennial Charmed

[Scene: Manor. Attic. It's empty. Leo orbs in.]

Leo: Paige? Come on, Paige, I know you're here, you summoned me. (He hears a noise.) Paige? Paige?

(An invisible Paige creeps up behind him and jumps into his body. He squirms around in pain and explodes into millions of white lights. Paige becomes visible.)

Paige: Ha! That is a vanquish!

(Leo orbs in, not impressed.)

Leo: Damn it, Paige. I would appreciate it if you didn't practice on me. I may be dead but it still hurts!

Paige: I am sorry, Leo, but I think I came up with a perfect way to vanquish Cole. I kept thinking... what is it that makes him so indestructible? And then I thought, it's his protection shield. So I came up with a potion that makes me invisible long enough so I can get past it, say a spell and blow him up from the inside.

Leo: Firstly, congratulations, cool potion.

Paige: Thank you.

Leo: Secondly, it will never work. Okay, even if it does, it's not something you should be going at alone. Whatever the ultimate solution is it lies within the Power of Four.

Paige: Yeah, well, we have tried that. Besides, I'm a witch too and I don't see why I can't try to operate on my own every once in a while.

Leo: You can and you have but Cole is different and you know it.

Paige: No, I don't know that, Leo. Now, I have worked really hard on this by myself for days, I know I can do this. And I wanna do it. For Phoebe.

(She storms out of the attic.)

[Scene: Cole's apartment. The elevator doors open and Cole walks out. He puts his wallet and keys on a side table. He picks up a photo of him and Phoebe and sighs. He looks into the mirror.]

Cole: Happy Birthday.

(He walks into the living room, still carrying the photo. Paige, invisible, creeps in from the balcony. He puts the photo down and Paige jumps into his body. He squirms around and then explodes. Paige becomes visible.)

Paige: I did it. (She hears a noise.) Oops.

(Cole's blown up particles start to form together and knocks Paige over the balcony. Cole fully forms together and is angry. Paige flies out of the city and falls into a river. She pokes her head out of the water and sneezes.)

[Scene: Manor. Conservatory. Pandora, Piper, Phoebe, Leo and Eve are there. Pandora is sitting balanced on a large rubber ball, taking deep breaths in and out.]

Phoebe: And breathe, two, three, four. And relax, two, three, four. And breathe, two, three...

(Pandora loses her balance and falls off the ball.)

Leo: Are you alright?

Pandora: No, I am not alright.

(Leo helps her up.)

Phoebe: Okay, come on, back on the ball.

Pandora: You get back on the ball, I quit.

Eve: It's hard at first, I know, Pandora, but the birthing ball really can make the delivery much easier, especially for home births.

Pandora: Hospital, people. How many times do I have to tell you crazy people? Hospital, I'm going to the hospital.

Piper: What about water birth? Can we do that at home?

Eve: Sure, we can rent a tub.

Pandora: What am I, a dolphin? I'm not giving birth to fish.

Leo: Well, actually, dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals.