Nymphs just wanna have fun

[Scene: Woods. Night. Three nymphs dance around a small fire while their Satyr plays a song on his pan flute. The nymphs giggle and frolic around their Satyr, then pass a creeper plant which suddenly blooms. Xavier, a demon, appears.]

Xavier: I guess my invitation must have got lost in the mail. (The nymphs gasp and stop dancing.) I told you I'd find you again, Satyr.

Satyr: There's nothing for you here. Leave this place or...

Xavier: Or you'll what? You're gonna play your flute?

(Xavier throws a stream of fire at the Satyr and he burns and disappears. The girls hold each other, frightened. Xavier walks over and picks up the pan flute.)

Miranda: Who are you? What do you want?

Xavier: I want you to show me the eternal spring, that's what. Unless, of course, you want to end up like your poor Satyr here.

Miranda: Only he can tell us when to reveal the spring.

Xavier: Now I'm telling you. Where is it? (The nymphs run away. Xavier throws a stream of fire at them but misses. They run into the trees and vanish.) I will find you!

[Scene: A hotel suite. A dinner party is finishing up and people are leaving. Phoebe grabs her purse.]

Woman: Congratulations again, Phoebe.

Phoebe: Thanks, sweetie, good night.

Woman: See ya.

(Phoebe rummages around in her purse.)

Phoebe: Where are you? Where are you, where are you?

(She walks over to the couch and sits down. She tips the stuff out of her purse onto the coffee table. Jason walks over to her.)

Jason: You lose something?

Phoebe: Oh, just my brain. And my keys.

Jason: Well, I've got some cabs waiting to take us home down stairs.

Phoebe: I need to find my keys so nobody has to wake up to let me in. Piper will kill me if I wake up the baby.

Jason: Well, why don't you stay here? I mean it, I got the place for the whole night, somebody ought to use it.

Phoebe: Oh, that's sweet, thanks, but I-I can't.

Jason: Sure you can. I insist. Columnist of the year. Come on, you deserve it. Sleep in, have breakfast, get a massage. It's on me. (Phoebe chuckles.) What?

Phoebe: Your just a really nice guy, you know that?

Jason: Yeah, that's just the champagne talking.

Phoebe: No, it's not. Okay, maybe it is a little. But, no, you are. Renting this suite, making sure everyone gets home okay, the speech you made.

Jason: Well, you guys deserve all the awards, not me. All I did was buy the paper.

Phoebe: I'm glad you did.

Jason: Me too.

Woman: Good night, boss.

Jason: Good night. (The last people leave. Jason stands up.) Well, I, uh, I better get going.

Phoebe: Yeah.

Jason: Good night.

Phoebe: Good night. (He kisses her quickly on the side of her mouth. They look at each other and start kissing passionately.) I'm not sure we should be doing this.

Jason: Yeah, me neither.

(Jason falls on the couch and Phoebe falls on top of him.)

[Scene: Manor. Kitchen. Pandora is there cooking something. Piper and Paige walk in.]