A witch in time

[Scene: Manor. Front porch. Phoebe and Miles are there.]

Phoebe: So, here we are.

Miles: Front porch.

Phoebe: Yeah. Where all good dates end.

Miles: What about great dates?

Phoebe: Oh, no, great dates never end on the front porch.

Miles: So that only leaves one question. Was this a good date or a great date?

Phoebe: I'll tell you in a second.

(They lean in for a kiss but is interrupted by Pandora and Leo carrying groceries to the door.)

Pandora: Heads up! Pregnant lady coming through with groceries. Here we go, people.

(Pandora goes inside.)

Phoebe: What's wrong with Pandora?

Leo: Oh, they gave us paper instead of plastic.

(Leo goes inside.)

[Cut to inside. Foyer.]

Leo: What was that about?

Pandora: Oh, tell me about it. I practically needed a crowbar to pry them apart.

Leo: I meant with you.

Pandora: Me? Phoebe's the one with the puppy love eyes. Doesn't that bother you?

Leo: No, it-it doesn't. Should it?

Pandora: Yes. Miles is not her type and she would see that if she wasn't on the rebound.

Leo: Okay, I don't think so. I think he's a nice guy.

Pandora: He just got divorced.

Leo: So did she.

Pandora: He's wearing cologne.

Leo: Oh, and that's a bad thing.

Pandora: And he's a computer programmer? He works with numbers all day. You know how is with math. They have absolutely nothing in common.

(They walk into the parlor.)

Leo: You're right. We-we should just vanquish him.

Pandora: All I'm saying is she needs to slow down or she's gonna get hurt.

(Paige and her date pops their heads up from the couch where they were busy making out.)

Paige: Hey. Little quiet here?

Pandora: What is this? A brothel?

Paige's Date: You didn't mention that. I'm a little short on cash.

(They lay back on the couch. Phoebe and Miles walk in through the front door and go upstairs.)

Pandora: Oh, no, they're going upstairs, should I stop them?

Paige: No. Only if you wanna make a total ass of yourself. But that's up to you.

Pandora: Oh, shush. (to Leo) I'm telling you. After the demon divorce heartbreak and now this miss-match relationship, she's gonna get hurt big time.

Leo: Okay, well, you're gonna get hurt big time if you go upstairs and try to get in between whatever's going on.

[Cut to Phoebe's bedroom. Phoebe and Miles stumble in, kissing. They rip off their clothes and make their way to the bed.]

Miles: Are you sure you're ready?

Phoebe: Mm-hm.

Miles: You know we don't have to.