Oh my goddess Part 2

[Scene: Manor. Living room. Pandora, Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Chris are there. The girls have just been turned into goddesses and they're wearing ancient Greek outfits.]

Piper: You expect us to beat the Titans dressed like this? Maybe at a costume party.

Chris: That's not a costume. That represents your new position and power.

Paige: Power? Power's good. I like power. (She thinks for a moment.) Why do I like power?

Chris: Because you are the goddess of war.

Paige: Ahh. Well, I guess that explains the pitch fork.

Chris: It's not a pitch fork, it's a trident. Be careful, that's a formidable weapon.

Paige: Right on. Who wants to fight?

Phoebe: I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Chris: You're the goddess of love.

Piper: let's get huntin why do i want to go hunting them 

Chris: your the goddess of the hunt protectress of the living world

Pandora: Naturally. Well, then that must make me the goddess of sanity because I find this ridiculous.

Chris: Actually, Leo gave you dominion over the earth and all it's natural elements.

Pandora: Wait a minute, you're saying that Leo did this to us?

Phoebe: Chris? You never told us, do you have a girlfriend in the future?

Chris: (ignoring Phoebe) As you can see, all of you have drives and urges based on your powers. Don't let them distract you, alright? Stay focused, focused on the Titans.

Pandora: Hold it, pal. I don't know what kind of game you're running here, but Leo is not in the god-making business.

Phoebe: (to Chris) How old are you, anyway?

Pandora: The Elders forbid it. And if anything, Leo is a company man.

Chris: The Elders did forbid it. And guess what, they're dead. Most of them. Leo's in charge up there now and he's taken a huge risk that you three won't lose your humanity like the ancient Greeks... Whoa!

(Paige sticks her trident into Chris's shirt and holds up in the air.)

Paige: You killed the Elders. You could've prevented it. I say we castrate.

Chris: A little control here, ladies, please.

Phoebe: Can't we figure out something else to cut off?

(Chris orbs out and orbs back in across the room.)

Chris: I told you, stay focused. In my future, all the Elders were killed. That's why I came back to help Leo give you the power so this would never have to happen again.

Paige: Hey, guys, watch this.

(She points her trident at the piano and a bolt of lightning flies out of it hitting the piano. The piano breaks into pieces.)

Piper: Put that thing down, you're gonna hurt someone.

Paige: I certainly hope so. Do you know the kind of damage this thing could do?

Chris: A lot.

Phoebe: Paige, make love, not, you know. There's no door love can't open, no wall love can't climb, not hurdle love can't... (She thinks.) Hurdle.

Piper: This is Leo's strategy? Well, he must have lost it up there because these girls can't be seen in public, much less...

Phoebe: Ooh, that reminds me. I'm late for the bachelor auction. I'm gonna go pick up a guy or two, or twelve.