The day magic died

[Scene: Manor. Backyard. Night time. Pandora, Piper and Phoebe are sitting on chairs looking up at a green mist in the sky. Paige walks out.]

Piper: It's even brighter than it was an hour ago.

Phoebe: It's like magic and science and fairy tales all rolled up into one.

Paige: Actually, it's ion speeding into the earth's magnetic field and then they collide with air molecules. Hm. (She sits down on a chair.) Do you guys think it's weird that the Aurora Borealis is happening the night before the Wiccan Festival of Lights?

Pandora: I've been so busy planning for the baby, I forgot tomorrow is a Sabbath.

Paige: Yep, it's definitely a time for renewal and growth.

Pandora: Uh, please, don't say growth. If this little thing gets any bigger, I'll never be able to snap back.

Paige: Hey, was that a shiver? I think I detected a shiver. Lady, you should go inside with that shiver.

Pandora: Shh, I'm fine, I'm feeling fine.

Piper: You didn't look so fine when you were bent over the toilet puking your guts out today.

Pandora: Nausea, headaches, all a normal part of pregnancy. Along with gas, heartburn, constant need to pee.

Phoebe: Sounds fun.

(A goose squawks. They see a white goose in front of them lay a golden egg. It flies into the house. Paige gets up.)

Paige: Uh, another golden goose.

(Paige picks up the golden egg.)

Pandora: You'd think the magical community could find maybe something else to give to the baby.

Phoebe: Well, that's the hot item this year.

Piper: Clearly.

Paige: Yeah, I could definitely melt this down and make a fashionable ring.

Piper: You are not keeping that.

(Inside, Leo walks past the door.)

Leo: Goosy, goosy, goosy.

(Leo dives for the goose and lands on the floor. Pandora, Piper and Phoebe laugh. Leo gets up and runs through the house.)

Pandora: As much as I am enjoying the spectacle, I think we should really send those things back. Dad is in town tomorrow and he wants to stop by for a visit.

Phoebe: Yeah, he does get very Darin Stevens about our whole magic thing.

Paige: Yeah, we should maybe have Leo ask the Elders what the policy is on magical gift returns. We don't want a curse put on the family or anything.

(Leo walks outside.)

Piper: Yes, good idea.

(The Elders call Leo.)

Leo: I wonder what the Elders want this late?

Pandora: Well, I don't know, but you go find out and keep it down when you come back because I'm gonna head up... (She stands up and feels dizzy.) Ohh. Or maybe down.

(She faints back onto the chair.)

Phoebe: Pandora!

(They rush to her side.)

Leo: Pandora.

Phoebe: Leo...

(Leo tries to heal Pandora.)

Paige: What's going on?

Leo: I don't know, I can't heal her, she won't come to.

Phoebe: Okay, to the hospital. Come on.