Cat house

[Scene: A woman's house. Kitchen. The woman (Katrina) serves a bowl of food to about a dozen cats.]

Katrina/Kit: There you go, there you go, my kitties. There's plenty for everyone. (More cats across the room meow.) Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you either. (A warlock holding a knife blinks in outside. The cats growl and hiss.) I know.

(The warlock blinks in behind Katrina.)

Warlock: Meow.

(Katrina spins around and scratches his face. He blinks out and blinks back in behind her. She turns around and the warlock swings the knife at her neck, cutting her and cutting the necklace she was wearing. The necklace falls to the floor. It has the triquetra symbol on it. Katrina jumps up high and flips over the warlock. She kicks him in the stomach and he falls to the floor.)

Katrina: Now!

(Katrina runs away. All the cats pounce on the warlock and scratch him. He gets them off him and stands up. The cats run out of the room. He looks around and notices the necklace on the floor. He picks it up and looks closely at the triquetra symbol.)

[Scene: Manor. Bedroom. Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Wyatt are there. Phoebe is sitting on the bed looking through a photo album. Paige is standing beside Wyatt's bassinet.]

Paige: So Pandora was engaged before Leo?

Phoebe: Yep, she was.

Paige: Well, lucky for you, little man, that did not work out.

Piper: Actually, lucky for all of us. She was engaged to a warlock.

Paige: Dan was a warlock?

Phoebe: Oh, no, before Dan. Way before Dan. Two bankers, a rock climber, and a ghost before Dan. Actually, the ghost was the best of the bunch.

Paige: See, now that's what I call critical sisterly information. How am I supposed to be petty and judgmental without all the info?

Piper: Yeah, but sweetie, what do you expect? You didn't know her back then. It doesn't mean you're any less apart of us though, you know that, right?

Paige: Yeah, I know. It would've been cool though. Hang out with you, see what you guys were like, maybe meet Prue.

Phoebe: Well, if it makes you feel any better, you didn't miss much with me. I'm pretty much the exact same person I was back then.

Paige: Yeah, right.

Phoebe: No, I'm serious. I mean, I have a job now and that's good. But, uh, you know, I'm still living at home, I'm still single, the only real difference is that I'm five years older. I need to use more expensive night cream.

(Paige laughs.)

Pandora's Voice: That is not what happened and you know it.

Leo: That's exactly what happened and it's not the first time it's happened, either.

Pandora: What is that supposed to mean?

Leo: You know what? Forget it, Pandora.

(Piper, Phoebe and Paige head for the door.)

Pandora's Voice: Don't walk away from me. Leo. Leo!

[Cut to the hallway. Leo is walking down it with Pandora following.]

Pandora: I am talking to you!

Leo: I'm tired of you mocking me, especially in front of our friends.

(Piper, Phoebe and Paige walk out of the bedroom.)

Pandora: Oh, I resent that. I don't mock you.