Necromancing the stone

[Scene: Nate's Apartment. Bedroom. Paige and Nate are in bed. Nate is asleep. Paige lies awake and touches Nate's tattoo on his shoulder. Nate wakes up.]

Paige: Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.

Nate: It's alright. I'm just glad you're still here.

Paige: You didn't think I would be?

Nate: Well, you're a woman of mystery, Paige.

(Paige touches his tattoo again.)

Paige: The Celtic wheel of being. Four elements, all balanced, all connected to each other.

Nate: How'd you know that? Nobody knows that.

Paige: I just read a lot about different things, sometimes magic things. Do you ever read about magic things?

Nate: I just got it 'cause I thought it'd look cool. I'm joking, I'm kidding. (Paige's cell phone rings. She sits up.) Aw, come on, let the voicemail get it.

(Paige picks up her phone.)

Paige: Oh, it's my sister. (She answers it.) Hello?

Pandora: I found a way to vanquish the leader of the creepers.

Paige: Okay, and not a good time.

Pandora: Well, sorry, the potion's already been made and strike while the iron's hot.

Paige: No can do.

Pandora: Look, we take him out, we take out his entire clan, which means there's no demons left out there to threaten the wiccaning.

Paige: Timing bad. What part of that don't you understand?

Pandora: Okay, fine. If you don't want your nephew to be blessed by his ancestors, than you don't mind him falling prey to evil.

Paige: Alright, alright.

(Paige hangs up.)

Nate: Is there a problem?

Paige: Always.

(Paige gets out of bed.)

Nate: What, are you leaving?

(She grabs a shirt.)

Paige: No, I'm, uh, just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back. Promise.

(Paige goes into the bathroom and closes the door.)

[Cut to the manor. Attic. Pandora is there. She dials a number on the phone. Paige orbs in wearing only Nate's shirt.]

Paige: Alright, let's get it over with.

Pandora: Oh, sorry.

Paige: Yeah, me too. Whattaya got?

(Pandora hands her a notepad.)

Pandora: You summon, I will vanquish.

(Pandora puts down the phone and picks up a vial of potion.)

Paige: "Demons who dwell in slivers of night, uncloak your shadows to witch's sight."

(A gust of wind blows through the attic and a very large demon with a creepy face and wearing a black cloak appears behind them.)

Pandora: Aahh. (She throws the potion at the demon and he bursts into flames and is vanquished.) Ugh. Creepers, check.

Paige: We done here?

Pandora: Yes, sleaze away.

Paige: Yeah, well, at least I get some.