Chapter 5: Brother

XANDER'S POV:

I tried to be nice for once in my life and apologize but this girl doesn't deserve it! She's pointing a motherfucking gun at me!

"Why are you still here! Get out or I'll really shoot you, Stefani!"

"Drop the gun before I lose my patience, Ariana!"

I crossed my arms and looked at her with irk and rage.

"You can do nothing! If you even move an inch towards me, I'll shoot you!"

Once again, she questioned my capability. How dumb can a person be to threaten ME?!

I shrugged my shoulders and asked, "Are you really questioning what I can do? Even after what you witnessed today."

ARIANA'S POV:

His voice was again cold and emotionless. Chills ran down my spine! I started to tremble but I still tried to keep my calm and point the gun at his direction.

"I'm telling you for the last time. Drop the fucking gun."

"Screw you!"

I was crying to put on an angry expression but deep down I was terrified and shivering.

"Xander, I'll-"

Before I could finish the sentence, he grabbed my arm with a swift motion and pushed me to the wall. He pinned my arm, with which I was holding the gun, against the wall as he caged me between his hands. I dropped the gun and my rubber band fell onto the floor, untying my hair. He looked at me with wrath, irk and hatred. His eyes were brutally cold yet rinsed in anger. His demeanour got me agitated and the worst of all? I was completely immobilized! Everytime I tried to move and set myself free, he tightened his grip even more and it was extremely exhausting to go against his colossal strength and agility.

*** Both of them are dressed in this scene***

Getting pinned against the wall by one of the most feared men of the world, scared the sh*t out of me! Moreover because of what I witnessed this morning

Getting pinned against the wall by one of the most feared men of the world, scared the sh*t out of me! Moreover because of what I witnessed this morning. However, he didn't speak a word till now. He was trying to control his rage because I probably crossed the limit, today. Suddenly, he brought his face closer to mine and broke the silence.

 Suddenly, he brought his face closer to mine and broke the silence