Chapter 14: Mine

ARIANA'S POV:

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing! After everything he said and did, he was now kissing the person he said he wasn't interested in! I know I wasn't supposed to be upset about it. We had nothing between us. But, he said that he had never given a woman as much attention as he gives me. The way he treated me... the things he did for me... the things he said to me. It was just a lie... A person like him could have any woman he wanted to. Why would he give a fuck about someone like me? I felt played... and whatever feelings I had for him, only hurted me more. I know I shouldn't have trusted him... I know I shouldn't have felt inferior. I should've freaked out and put him in his place. I should've shown him that I was not someone with whom he can play! But that would make me even more weak because I would break again. Most importantly, we didn't have anything between us. He didn't even do anything to me. What was I supposed to say...? So, I decided to leave them alone. I took a deep breath and was about to leave when the door opened and Xander entered!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!" he yelled out of exasperation.

I gasped out of shock and confusion.

Wait, what?! What the fuck is happening? If this is Xander then who's there with Ashley?!

Ashley was startled and rapidly put on her clothes. On the other hand, the man had an 'I don't give a fuck' attitude but managed to put his dick inside his pants. He turned around and to my surprise, he looked a lot like Xander! He had Xander's skin tone, hair, stubble, lips and the same jeans and leather jacket! However, his eyes were hazel, his nose and eyebrows were different and he was a lot shorter than Xander. He removed the fake stubble and changed his hairstyle back to his original one.

DAMIEN STEFANI, 22 YEARS OLD, HEIGHT: 5'11"

He was smirking at Xander and had his arms crossed but Ashley looked petrified as she exclaimed, "Boss?!"

That guy said, "Xander."

Xander replied, "Damien."

Xander looked furious and irked.

"What's up, my dear cousin?"

I turned around to look at Xander and noticed how dreadfully cold his eyes looked. I held his hands and look at him anxiously, hoping that he would calm down...