Chapter 8: Under His Touch

ARIANA'S POV:

The next few days went in a blur and I've been too lonely during these days. Liam was too busy with work as he was always having meetings and discussions with Xander and his men. Xander was behaving kinda weird since that day. He's always either in his office or in the basement. Besides being the leader of Cosa Nostra, he's also the owner of the most luxurious hotel of America, The Sapphire Shields. So he had certain responsibilities. Kylie was busy with school and studies because of her upcoming exams.

Speaking of Kylie, there wasn't a single day when she didn't ask, "What's going on between you and Xander?" The fact that he hugged me and was treating me nicely was kinda shocking for her AND OF COURSE SHE HAD TO EXAGGERATE EVERYTHING AND TAKE THAT SIMPLE THING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

And I?

I'm always all over the one and only LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY BED! In other words, I'm sleeping all day long. But this son of a bitch, sun has to rise everyday and kill my mood. Mood to sleep of course and about my wounds and bruises, I've been recovering really fast lately!

Most of my wounds and scratches healed even though they left some marks as imperfections on my skin. But, I couldn't care less. The bruises were still there though. However, my condition was a lot better!

Anyways, like always, it was morning and I was pissed!

Fuck, it's morning already! But it feels like I slept for only five minutes! UGH! FUCK YOU, SUN!

I got up from the bed and I felt hella tired! I stretched my hands downwards and bent a little to my front as my eyes were barely opening!

Wow, I'm tired as fuck without even doing anything!

I was feeling sleepy but Xander would mock me if I sleep till afternoon so I started to brush my teeth even when my eyes failed to open through the drowsiness. I took off my clothes and took a shower. I scrubbed my body and applied shampoo on my hair. I was amazed to notice that my bruises have almost recovered and my legs were looking fine as fuck! After showering for like forty minutes, I came out and covered my body with a bath robe. I got in front of the mirror cabinet to take out the hair serum.

Why does these cabinets have to be so high?! Firstly I'm so small and then this, ugh!

I reached the height and grabbed the serum. My eyes went to the mirror and I was startled!

THERE WASN'T A SINGLE BRUISE MARK ON MY FACE!

I was super excited and the first person I wanted to tell this to was Kylie. So, I cleared my throat and screamed her name as loudly as I could. I felt like I lost my voice after screaming so loud. Lol, I bet she was sleeping and fell off the bed! I woke up and decided to scream like a maniac and behave like an ultimate lunatic!

Soon, I heard Kylie call out my name and ask me, "Are you okay?! Where are you?!"

I ran out to my room and exclaimed out of merriment, "Look at my face!"

I was so happy that I started clapping and jumping. She stared at me for a while and then asked me in a startled manner, "Your bruises have finally healed?!"

I nodded and smiled.

"That means you can finally wear short and revealing clothes and show your sexy body!" She said with enthusiasm and clapped joyously.

This girl won't stop until she dresses me like Ashley!

"Come to my closet quickly!" She said as she ran to her closet and I had no other option than to follow her. Otherwise, she'd yeet me out of the balcony!