Chapter 26: Six Months

ARIANA'S POV:

"My Red is looking so beautiful, right now. It would be such a waste to start torturing her." I heard a familiar voice speak which sounded flirtatious as he continued, "Besides, I've other way to hurt her."

"Oh I see, have fun

"Oh I see, have fun." Another familiar voice giggled, "Do you want me to untie her or do you wanna keep her like this?"

The former replied, "Untie her. It's not like she's capable of doing anything anyway and there's no fun if they don't try to fight."

Then, he started laughing evilly. The later nodded, "Alright."

He kneeled towards me and started untying me. He removed the blindfold from my eyes and my eyes felt heavy because of the drug that they injected into me. My vision was completely blurred and my head was hurting badly. He removed the duct tape from my mouth and pushed me to the ground with irk. I couldn't understand who were the men there in the room until my eyes focused on the person who untied me and pushed me to the floor. That's when I realized that it was Jax who untied me and the other person was DESMOND O' SULLIVAN, the person who killed my whole family, tortured me, abused me, made his men rape me... was standing right in front of me! Jax rolled his eyes and left the room while Desmond cunningly smirked at me. My heart leaped into my throat and I could feel nothing but blind terror.

I tried to move his hands but my hands were cold and clammy

I tried to move his hands but my hands were cold and clammy. I was weighed down by dread as he greeted, "Welcome back, Red." Then, he looked around the room and questioned, "Do you remember this place?"

The effects of the drug action started to fade which made it easier for me to focus to my surroundings. I stood up and looked around. It was the same room in which they brought me five years ago. It was the room where I witnessed my dad being murdered before Desmond sent his men to rape me. It was the room where the turmoil begun. They started torturing me and sexually, mentally and physically abusing me everyday in this room!

My face ashened. Fear choked me. My mouth went dry and my bones turned to jelly. That's when I knew what real fear feels like. His expressions turned cold and so did his voice as he asked, "Did you think you would get away with disobeying me?"