Coffee

Todoroki's POV.

Me and Bakugou were in class with other students, he was quite calm today and that made me confused since he wasn't really THIS calm so it wasn't much like him.

He may be calm but not so calm like today, everyone else noticed it too and were confused what was up with him but I knew he had some plan on his mind so that is why he was acting like that for the rest of the class day.

When the bell rang for the end of the class hour everyone started to pack their things but I spaced out looking at Bakugou packing his things when I was done packing my own stuff into my backpack.

"See something you like? You should take a picture of me it will last longer like that." he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts for the second time today.

"Hmm...maybe yes maybe no." I mumbled feeling my cheeks heat up as I packed my things quickly getting up putting the bag over my back with a small sigh escaping my chapped lips.

"Ok then,let's go!" Bakugou sang softly walking in a hallway full of people to the school doors, everyone was confused why was he happy and smiling.
"Now I'm gonna be lonely at home again." I groaned quietly to myself.

"Well you don't need to be alone, do you like Starbucks at any chance?" he asked while looking at me, blinking a few times as I thought of what to say to him.

"Yes I do, why are you asking tho? It's not like you love it." I asked raising a brow at him waiting for his answer.

"If you don't mind I would like to go get coffee with you, you know...just the two of us." Bakugou whispered softly, smiling while still looking at me.

"Oh- I would like to go but I don't have any money with me, I didn't bring any today thinking I won't go anywhere." I wispered looking away from him to the ground.

"Don't worry I'll pay for the both of us." he said, stopping by the silver school gate.

"I don't want you to pay m-" I couldn't finish the sentence because Bakugou took my hand, making my cheeks heat up once again.

"It's okay Todo, I don't mind if I pay you the coffee. Plus, I know how much you love coffee" Gerard wispered softly looking into my eyes.

"O-oh...ok then. Thanks so much." I wispered back trying to hide the blush from him.
"No need to hide the blushing face, IcyHot." He said, walking to the Starbucks place as I quietly followed him.

Bakugou said what he wanted and I told what coffee I'd like to drink.
When our drinks got ready he gave the money and we walked out slowly going home.

"Thanks for the coffee, Baku! I loved the time I hot to spend with you." I smiled, taking a small sip from my warm coffee.
"No problem, it was my pleasure since I see how happy you are about having one." he said, smiling back at me and sipping his own coffee.

The rest of the day we spent together was nice, after that Bakugou went to his own house as I went back to my house with a big smile on my face knowing I mostly made Bakugou smile today from reacting like that to the coffee he bought me.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
Hello!
I'm sorry that another chapter is posted so late, summer break is coming so be ready for new chapters for this story of mine!
So much love for all of you!
Stay safe.