Kinky

Todoroki's P.O.V.
With a small yawn escaping my pink chapped lips I gently rolled around in the warm bed and opened my eyes blinking a few times to make my vision less blurry so I could see better.

Bakugo was next to me curled up in a small ball snoring quietly,it was so cute watching him sleep like that next to me like a small cute kitten.

'Don't act like a creep Todo, maybe he is awake and waiting for you to do something.' I thought in myself and pulled Bakugou closer to me trying not to wake him up because he would be grumpy all day and won't want to cuddle with me until I say sorry over 1000 times.

That made Bakugou hug me back for a second then put his muscular arm around my chest and wrapping his legs around my waist pulling me closer to him more.

I blushed slightly because Bakugou was shirtless and only in his boxers with no pajama pants on that he usually wears when he is asleep next to me.

After a few minutes I could feel Bakugou shiver and yawn moving his face away from my chest rubbing his eyes.

"Hey sleepyhead." I chuckled slightly at him ruffling Bakugou's soft blonde hair that was all over the place.
"Hey tomato." Bakugo smirked and tried not to laugh at my confused and blushing face. "Oh shut up." I whined, hugging him more knowing that he hated hugs.

"Oi, don't choke me will you?!" Bakugou yelled at me while trying to get away from my tight hug that he couldn't escape even if he tried to.
"We both know that you have a kink for being choked so that dosen't save you at all Bakugou, you know that right?" I asked kissing Bakugou's neck making him let out a small moan escape his sweet lips.

"Fuck...but that still dosen't mean you have to choke me while kissing my neck so can you stop?" Bakugou wispered biting his lip. "You like it so why would I stop, it would be no fun then." I whispered in his ear sending shivers go down Bakugou's spine making me smile from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat.

"You are really kinky right now Todoroki,you know that?" Bakugou asked trying not to let out moan escape his lips again as I bit his neck this time.
"Oh I'm only kinky for you baby~" I chuckled tugging Bakugou's hair gently making him whimper slightly.

"Stop being a tease!'" Bakugou quietly hissed at me then turned around and glaring at me,  giving me a death glare.
"Can't keep a promise but I can try and not be a tease...for now." I mumbled looking at Bakugou's eyes smiling.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
🎉Thank you for all the reads that this book has!🎊