What Is This?

Todoroki's POV.
I leaned up and softly put my lips onto his.
I kissed Bakugou and we fell to the ground.
"Ow." I said while rubbing my back and
getting up slowly.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND?!" Bakugou screamed at me like it was my fault we got stuck in that before a few seconds ago.
"I don't know." I said, looking at him then looking away.
"You sure Icyhot?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"Nope." I said walking away from the place back to where everyone was.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"To find others." I responded looking around me to see if anyone is here, sadly no one was in my view from this place.
"It's dark now idiot! Everyone went home!" he grabbed my left hand and yelled.

"Hey,let go!" I looked at him with anger in my eyes, trying to pull away my hand from his death grip.
"You angry half and half bastard?" he was fucking with my patience now and I didn't really want to play his game anymore.
I sighed and I used my right hand to freeze his hand.
"HEY!WHAT THE FUCK?!" he screamed at me when he saw what I did to his hand.
"Calm down I won't hurt you." I looked at his face with a smirk on my lips.

"WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" he yelled at me, he really had no brain sometimes.
"Guys I hear Bakugou!" I heard Kirishima yell and I realised they didn't go home.
"Hurry!" Bakugou said, the worry in his eyes made me chuckle.
"Ok." I wispered and used
my left hand to melt the ice but not burn his skin as I did it.

"Guys why are you here?" Daku asked us, frowning when Bakugou glared at him.
"We were just walking." I responded.
"I HATE YOU ALL!" Bakugou yelled and walked away.
"Is he angry?" Deku asked me, I didn't really now since he was always angry for no reason sometimes.

"Yea,he sure is." I responded to him.
"Let's go guys!" Kaminari said
holding Kirishima's hand so he wouldn't do something dumb but they both had one brain in their heads how they would act together.
"Okay." I smiled and started walking.

~The next day~

Bakugou's POV.
I can't get that kiss out of my head.
Fuck. I hate him sometimes but still like him in some weird way I can't describe.
Why does he do this to me? Why?

Oh god,I'm gonna see him at school today and have to look at him.
I will kill myself and him if he told someone about that yesterday just to make fun of me.
He will pay for this, he won't get away with making me look like a damn fool.

~Later~

Still Bakugou's POV.
I walked to the others and they looked at me like I'm sick or something, maybe I had a smile on my face but I didn't.
"WHAT?" I asked, annoyed by everyone watching my each move.
"Are you okay, Bakugou?" Deku asked.

"YES I AM! WHY WOULDN'T I BE OK?" I said, smiling from ear to ear for a second then went back to the angry death glare with a mad frown.
"You sure?" Kirishima and
Kaminari asked at the same time.
"NO SHIT!" I gave them a death glare, if looks could kill they would have been dead already but sadly they didn't.

"Okay..." everyone wispered quietly and slowly looked away from me.
We heard the bell and we got in the classroom to sit down and wait for the teacher to come in.
I heard footsteps and look who I saw...
Half and half bastard.

"OI,HALF AND HALF BASTARD! LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK WITH YOU ASSHOLE!" I was standing in front of him now.
"What do you want now Bakugou?" he looked at me with a smile.
"Did you tell someone about yestarday?" I asked him quietly so no one would hear us.

"No I didn't." he responded quickly.
"Is that the truth? You said it so quick it sounds like a lie." I asked again.
"Yes it is Bakugou. Trust me, okay?" he sat down on his seat.
"Good.You won't die today then." I walked to my seat and waited for the teacher.

Todoroki's POV.
Why is Bakugou so angry? Wait. Is he scared I will tell someone about yesterday?
Yea, he is scared,100%. Why would he kill me? It isn't such a big deal even if I did tell someone about the kiss but I wouldn't anyways.

I got out of my thoughts when the bell rang for the end of class.
"Thank god!"everyone packed and got out of the classroom.
"Oi,Todoroki you coming?" Kirishima asked.
"Yea,I just need to pack my things."I looked at him.
"Oh,okay!" he ran to Kaminari and they both started to laugh at something Denki found on his phone.
"Everyone is fun." I said with a small chuckle.

Bakugou'd POV.
Where the fuck is Todoroki?! He told me that we will talk about some shit.
"Hey Bakugou sorry I'm late." he said, quickly walking up to me.

"Yea,yea fine. I will let it slide this time." I looked at the ground.
"Why did you want me here?" I asked.
"Here." he gave me Starbucks that was yellow,orange and red.

"Really?" I asked, being surprised about the gift I just got.
"Yes." he said taking Starbucks that was blue and red.
"Wait did you-?" I didn't finish my question.
"They look like our powers don't they?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Thanks for this...and I'm sorry that I yelled at you." I said looking at him.
"It's okay." he smiled and took my hand.
"If you wanna you can come to my house so I can show you something I have been working on." he smiled and kept on walking.
"Okay..." I smiled back and held his hand.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
Sup guys?
I'm here!
I want you to know that I'm happy that you read my stories.
Like always I'll try my best to update.