Mine, Only Mine

Bakugou's P.O.V.
I woke up to the feeling of someone hugging me, but when I looked around the room was dark so I didn't see anything.
I tried to move but something or someone didn't let me move at all.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark I turned my head towards the guy that was hugging me.
Todoroki was sleeping and snoring every now and then but it was quiet so I didn't mind.

I smiled and ruffled his hair gently not trying to wake him up by doing that.
Todoroki made a purring sound when I ruffled his hair, it was so cute and interesting to me.

I chuckled and rubbed his neck to see what will he do, Todoroki purred again but more louder then before.
I took my hand away and closed my eyes again.
I opend them to looked at the small clock.
It was 3 AM at the moment when I looked at it.
"How nice...maybe demons will come and take me away? That would be amazing." I thought.
I just shook the feeling away and closed my eyes again to try and get some sleep like Todoroki did.

Todoroki's P.O.V.
I felt someone snuggling into my side, as I just wanted to sleep but the person wouldn't stop moving more on my side.
I groaned quietly and opend my eyes blinking slowly, and when my eyes started to adjust to the dark I looked at the person, it was Bakugou.

"Oh my." I wispered to myself when I saw a smile on his face as he was still asleep.
I think that I said it loudy enough to wake up Bakugou.

"Hey there." I smiled poking his squishy cheek.
"Hey..." Bakugou answered with a small yawn.
"Did anyone ever told you how cute you are?" I asked with a small smirk on my lips.
"Only you, so that maybe does count." Bakugo answered with a smirk back.

"Awww you are so sweet Baku-boo." I said cupping his warm cheeks in my cold hands.
"Don't you dare kiss me, it's 7 in the morning." Bakugou hissed at me.

"Why not?" I asked raising a brow.
"Because I just woke up fucker!" Bekugou yelled at me and started to push me away, well tried actually.

"Let me go!" Bakugou started to yell louder.
"Just calm down." I hissed and moved his shirt away to bite Bakugo's shoulder.
He yelped in pain but I continued to bite his shoulders and make hickeys.

"Stop it-" Bakugou hissed in pain.
"No, you are being annoying so this is ehat you get. I saw you made some hickeys on my neck too so don't act like this is my fault." I answered with a cold tone in my voice.

"P-please." Bakugou started to shiver and I saw him...crying?
"Oh God, I'm sorry..." I said letting go of Bakugo.
"Heh, you are easy to trick Shouto." Bakugou said with a smirk as he bit my neck harshly.

"Ow!" I yelped as my eyes started to close and open slowly.
Bakugou bit harder into my neck, he did have very sharp teeth which hurt a lot.
My vision got blurry and before I blacked out I heard Bakugou say: "You are mine, only mine".

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
Hope ya like it.
Bye~