Will You Be My Valentine?

Bakugou's P.O.V
I had a weird dream that I can't forget even if I try my best to do so.
'Stupid Todoroki.' I thought to myself still thinking about the weird dream last night.
Someone knocked on the door, not asking a question to come in which was weird.
"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Shouto." Todoroki mumbled from the other side of the door.
"Come in then."I mumbled back loudly.
Todoroki opend the door and walked into my dark room, closing the door behind him.

"You can't sleep too?" Todoroki asked while walking to my bed.
"Yeah,you?" I asked raising a brow.
"Same, it is quite normal by now to not get enough sleep." Todoroki answered with a yawn.
"You bastard." I mumbled to Todoroki.
"Huh? What?" he looked at me confused.
"YOU ARE A BASTARD." I yelled at him.

"Oww, why am I a bastard?" Todoroki asked with a sad tone in his voice.
" 'Cause in my dream you wanted to slap me that's why!! I almost hit you-" I could feel my face getting more warm by anger.

"W-what?" Todoroki blushed too looking at me with narrowed eyebrows.
"You heard me." I said hiding in the sheets.
"Ok,I get it. But that was a dream after all, this is real life." Todoroki said sitting down next to me.
"What??" I asked peeking my head out to look at Todoroki's face, he had a smirk on his lips.

'Crap, shit, fuck!' I yelled in myself.
"Bakugou...I need to ask you something...you have to answer with the truth ok?" Todoroki wispered with a sad voice.
"What do you need to ask, asshole?" I asked with a smile.
"Will you...be my Valentine?" Todoroki took out a rose, it was a pretty red rose.

I looked at the rose "How did you even?" I blinked a few times.
"It was behind my back as we were talking, darling." Todoroki said with a smile.
"Oh,how nice of you. I'm sorry I didn't give you anything." I winked at him.
"Will you take it or not?" Todoroki put the rose closer to my hands.
I took it and smiled "I will be your Valentine, Icyhot", those words made Todoroki smile.

"Yes!" Todoroki squeaked while hugging me.
"Oof whatch out I dropped the rose- man." I wispered, looking at the rose on the floor.
"I don't mind if you dropped it. It's a single rose out of 1000 of them." Todoroki hugged me tighter.
"Oh,okay then if it's not that big of a deal." I hugged him back with a big smile on my face.

"I love you Todoroki" I wispered.
"I love you too Bakugou. With all my heart." he whispered back in my ear.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
Hi guys,
I had a little bit of time so I wrote this.
I hope you like it like always and thx for 3,33K reads!
Bye I love you all!