First Time Meeting You

Todoroki's POV.
I was just walking around the school when I heard someone loudly yell from the other part of the building.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" a male voice screamed from the top of his lungs like they were his last words.

What the heck? I came closer to the sound and saw some blonde guy yelling at someone.
The strange guy came closer to the blonde one and wanted to push him on the ground.
I didn't want to say anything but yelled anyways.

"No!" I loudly said and used my right side and froze the guy in place.
The blonde guy got up and dusted himself, the villain growled at me.
"Thanks..." he said, not looking up at me.
"No problem." I responded with a smile.

I wanted to ask him what is his name but the bell rang and he quickly left not giving me a chance to ask him that question.
I looked at the villain and gave him a death glare.
The evil guy broke the ice and ran to some hill and disappeared.
I went to my class, it was pretty noisy while I was walking to the classroom.

Bakugou's POV.
Some guy saved me from some asshole.
"Bro! What happend?" Kirishima asked, raising up a brow after he saw the look on my face.
"None of your buisness!" I snapped at him, I didn't really want to talk in the first place.
We heard footsteps and that same guy that saved me came in.

He looked at me for a second and took his seat in front of me without saying anything to anyone- a shy guy.
I just stared at him the whole class, sometimes wanting to throw a paper ball at him but didn't.

Kirishima and the others were asking me do I know him but I always yelled at them.
The class ended and we were walking to our lockers.
I looked at the guy and he looked back, smiling a little bit at me.
He looked away like he was shy next to me after I raised up a brow at him.
"What is your name?" I asked, still looking at him with narrowed eyebrows.
"My name is Todoroki..." he responded.
"I'm Bakugou.Nice to meet you!" I smiled for the first time in High School.
"Nice to meet you too." he said while smiling at me.
'Fuck' I thought.
"Want to have lunch with me?" he asked.
"Sure." I responded while walking with him outside.

Todoroki's POV.
Bakugou was so nice to me, a lot of his friends and the rest of the class was looking confused at him and me talking.
Some people were wispering why dosen't he yell at me.
He seems really nice and sweet- I don't like guys, do I? No I don't.
While we had lunch outside I learned a lot about Bakugou and he did learn some stuff about me too.
I told him that I have fire and ice power, he told me he is "Lord Explosion Murderer".
He gave me a nickname "Half and half bastard", with an evil smirk on his face.
I wasn't mad at the nickname I just asked why does he want to call me like that since that nickname wasn't really nice at all.
He said that it suits me, well- I won't ask why but he has his way with words.

~Next day~

Bakugou's POV.
I was doing my job at the class when Todoroki walked in.
"Hi." he said.
"Hey" I responded without looking up at him.
"Need help with that? You seem too short to reach it." he asked while coming closer to me.

"NO WHY DO YOU THINK I NEED HELP?! YOU THINK I'M SHORT?!?" I yelled.
"Because I see you can't reach that shelf..." he pointed to the shelf I wanted to put some books onto but wasn't really tall enough to put them there with no problem.
I turned around and then I realised that he was taller than me.

'Crap...tall fucker.' I thought.
He just stared at me and I didn't even saw that he took the books out of my hands and put them on the shelf.
"There." he smiled while looking at me.
"Thanks Icyhot..." I wisperd the last part so he dosen't hear it.

"What did you say?" he asked, my eyes went wide when I realised what I said to him.
"I SAID THANKS BASTARD!" I yelled because I was becoming mad at him saying stuff that pissed me off to the max.
"Whatever you say Bakugou." he smiled and took his seat in front of mine as usual being calm.

Todoroki's POV.
I heard Bakugou call me "Icyhot", well that's new. A new nickname, better than the first one he gave me.
I like that nickname more then "Half and half bastard".
I smiled and took my seat in front of him.
Soon the class started and the others started coming in and waved at me so I waved back at them with a small smile on my lips.

Bakugou was yelling at the others like usual he does, kinda suits him.
I found that funny when he yells at them.
He dosen't yell at me like he yells at the others.
I think he has a crush on me by the way he acted today- or he just hates my guts.
I have a crush on him so I hope he feels the same, or I just hate his guts too.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥

Well look who decided to fix this part...yes it's 2021. and I wrote this in 2019. I realised it's shitty so I'll fix the chapters that are cringy to read.
I'll rewrite all chapters probably and then add more when I'll have free time.
Thanks for reading this, you're all rad.