Bloody Neck

Todoroki's P.O.V.
I slowly blinked to look around the room I was in, my vision was very blurry for some time and as it passed I could see like normal again.
I realised it was Bakugou's room, not mine.
I didn't come here since I know I passed out in my room not so long ago but I didn't know how much time it passed since then.
The door got opened and Bakugo walked inside smiling at me.

"Good morning...I see that your neck has stopped bleeding. Sorry about that I didn't want to hurt you that bad. I thought I was more soft than harsh when I bite and make hickeys." he said walking to the bed.
"Morning......wait...what do you mean? You- no, no no- fuck-" I asked touching my neck and hissing because of the pain that I felt made me almost tear up but it wasn't too bad if it wasn't touched.

"I bit your neck pretty harshly and it started bleeding, I didn't want blood to come out but it did so I had to stop the bleeding." Bakugou said while looking away with a small blush on his cheeks.
"Geez, calm down vampire." I chuckled getting out of the bed and streching my legs.
"Did you sleep well?" Bakugou asked while looking at me.

"Yeah, it was nice in your bed and while you were still in the bed with me." I winked.
Bakugou blushed like a tomato "S-shut it asshole." he growled.
"Ok, ok, calm down I didn't do anything wrong. I just told the truth." I smiled at him.

"Well you said something that made me blush, so shut it. Don't make me say that shit again." Bakugou said glaring at me.
"Ok then, I won't." I said hugging Bakugou and putting my chin on top of his head.
"You're shorter then me, still." I sang quietly.
"I know, fuck you." Bakugou sang back with a small chuckle.

I giggled and smiled at him, he can be such a cutie sometimes if he wants to be but not so much.
"What you thinking about?" Bakugou asked kissing my cheek.

"Nothing love, only about you if you really wanna know." I smirked, kissing Bakugou's forehead.
"You're such a jerk sometimes it makes me want to laugh." he growled like an angry puppy.
"I know,I know" I ruffled his hair smiling.
Bakugou smiled back with a small giggle.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
Sorry that this chapter is short.
I hope you like it,and I'll try to write when I have free time.💗
Bye!💋