Beautiful Boy

Bakugou's POV.
I was getting ready to go to Todoroki's house to watch stars and some movies as he said at school.
At the second thought it will maybe be good to spend some time away from my screaming mom and calm dad but even ifnthey weren't home I got the keys and locked the door of the house and walked out into the street.

I started walking to Todoroki's house slowly looking around the street as some people passed by, mostly kids playing some games and laughing not even knowing how life will get hard as they start to get older.
It was boring looking at all the people holding hands or kissing.

"Ugh..." I said to myself annoyed by all this cute stuff that some people did with no shame and let other people see that they are cute and all that shit.
Soon I came to his neighbourhood and looked around looking for his house number he gave me so I wouldn't get lost but I think I did get lost by the long way to his house.

Todoroki's POV.
I saw Bakugou walk in my street so I got out of the house and walked up to him.
"Hey!" I said with a smile.
"Hey..." Bakugou said looking up at me.
"Follow me please." I could feel my face heat up after he looked me up and down.
I started walking and sometimes I would feel Bakugou stare at me.

We walked in my house and sat down in the living room onto the couch not really sayinh anything.
I loooked at Bakugou while he looked at me.
"What will we do?" I asked looking at Bakugou's hands twitching.

"I don't know...this is your house and you make the rules." he responded just like that.
I turned on the TV and put some horror movie.

"Want to watch this?" I looked at Bakugou.
"Sure Todoroki." he looked back at me.
I looked at the screen feeling Bakugou's eyes looking at me.
"You ok?" Bakugou tapped my shoulder.
"Y-yeah. Just too much into the film." I didn't look at him.

~3 hours later~

Bakugou's POV.
I looked at Todoroki and frowned.
"Something isn't ok you asshole. You act like I'll kill you if you look at me the wrong way." I was getting mad a little bit now.

"Nothing- why would I act weird?" he looked away.
"Asshole tell me what is wrong or I swear I'll stop the damn movie with my fist." I was too angry.

"Ok...I'm just scared." Todoroki looked at me, letting his guard down.
"You are scared of the horror movie? Really? That's all fake." I was shook.
"Y-yes, I know." he stuttered looking at me.

I hugged him "When will we watch the stars?". I asked looking at Todoroki who smiled at me.

"We can go out on the balcony to see them better." Todoroki smiled.
"Sure thing." I said getting up while looking at Todoroki.
He smiled and we walked on the balcony.

Todoroki's POV.
I looked at the night sky and smiled while Bakugou was standing next to me.
I looked at him and I saw Bakugou smile as he was looking at me.
Bakugou came closer to me, I smiled back at him.

"You are beautiful boy." Bakugou grinned at me, I just blinked a few times.
"I'm a what?" I was confused to hear Bakugou say that to me.
He smiled looking away and roll his eyes.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥
Ya I know it's short cause wattpad changed for me.