Deku

Todoroki's POV.
We were just sitting in the classroom waiting for bell to ring, as I looked around the classroom and sighed waiting for the sweet bell to ring and let us be free from this class.
'How much do I have to suffer for?' I asked myself, trying not to let out a loud sigh.

"Todoroki!" the teacher yelled in my face almost making me fall off the chair.
"Y-yes Miss?" I asked, looking at her as I flinched a bit.
"Why aren't you paying attention young man? Where is your head at the moment? On a filed by any chance?" she glared at me.

" 'Cause this class is boring and stupid, we won't need this in the future so you don't need to put that in our head all the time." Bakugou said with a sleepy and bored voice.
"Well if you two can't pay attention you can both get out of this classroom and not make fun of a teacher that makes your life more easy for the future!" she yelled.

"Thank God." Bakugou mumbled taking his backpack and getting up from his seat walking to the door and waiting for me.
"And don't get back in until you both realise how rude you are!" the teacher yelled as we both walked out.

"I wouldn't go in even if someone would put a knife on my throat." Bakugou sighed.
"Same..." I mumbled closing my eyes.
"After this we have PE class right? Well that won't be so bad." Bakugou asked looking at me.
"Yup.We are going to do a lot of stuff today, at least the teacher said we will." I said looking back at him.
"Cool" Bakugou smiled so I smiled back at him.

Bakugou's POV.
I loooked at Todoroki and soon I smiled softly, it made him smile too.
"Why are you smiling?" Todoroki asked looking at me confused.
" 'Cause I'm happy we don't have to be in that boring class with that stupid teacher that has such dumb rules." I smirked.

"Oh...cool." Todoroki looked away.
"Mhm." I closed my eyes leaning on the wall with my back, making myself calm down.
Todoroki sighed and took out his phone texting someone by the sound I heard his fingers made on the mobile screen.

'He won't tell me who is it? Why?' I said to myself.
"Who are you texting?" I yawned, Todoroki didn't reaply.
"HEY! DID YOU HEAR ME?" I yelled.
"Why do you want to know?" he mumbled.
"I want to know 'cause I'm your boyfriend." I crossed my arms on my chest.
"You look like a small kid that wants my phone, how cute of you." Todoroki giggled.

"Will you tell me who are you texting or not?" I growled as I slowly started to lose my patience.
"Fine I will...I'm texting with Deku. He is a nice guy." Todoroki mumbled.
"You are texting with who?!" I yelled, my left eye twitched.

"Calm down class didn't finish...everyone will hear you by how loud you are." Todoroki said while closing his eyes.
"Why are you texting with Deku?" I growled at him.
" 'Cause why not? He is my friend and I'm bored waiting here." Todoroki mumbled to me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I calmed down a little after I saw how calm he was.
He didn't say anything,then he looked at me. "Why do I need to tell you who I text?" Todo asked with no emotion.
" 'Cause we are boyfriends, I tell you stuff and you tell me your stuff." I glared at him with angry eyes.

"Even if we are boyfriends that dosen't mean that I need to tell you who I text. We aren't together, he is just a friend of mine." Todoroki said as bell rang.
Everyone started to walk out of the classroom with tired faces.
Deku walked out of the class and looked up at Todoroki.
"Hey Todoroki!" Deku smiled and stood in front of him.

"Hello Deku." Todoroki smiled back at him.
"Can we spend the day together? I have soke games at home if you wanna come and play."  Deku asked and blushed a little.
"Sure.Let's go!" Todoroki said taking Deku's hand and started walking.
I just stood there and watched them walking away.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as my vision got blurry, I just sighed and walked outside to go catch up with others.
Kirishima walked up to me with a big smile. "Hey Bakug- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU?!" Kirishima started to scream while looking at my face with a frown.
"I'm just sad about something." I mumbled sadly.
"Don't be sad...you have me! Plus you are too good to feel sad." Kirishima smiled.

"Heh..thanks Kiri, you really know how to cheer someone up." I sat down on the grass.
"No problem dude, I'll always be here for you." Kirishima sat next to me.
I looked at him and started to think about what I'll do.
"You thinking of doing something? I just know the plan won't be good." he asked.
"Mhm...it won't." I smirked.
"I don't like that face, bro." he backed away.

❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥❄💥

I got more then 2K reads on this story!!💘
Thanks guys.
I want to make you guys happy.💗
Ps:I love you all~💋
💛🧡❤💚💙💜🖤💘💗💖💕💓💔💝💞