Eight.

WC: 1141
Date: May 11th 2021

when Corbyn woke up the next day, he had a pounding headache. hell, everyone did. could you blame them though? they had a shit ton of alcohol the night before. the night before.. suddenly it all came back to the boy. oh god. he found himself in Daniels bunk with nothing but his boxers. quickly he got out, seeing Jack with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Jacks eyes widened. shit. Corbyn thought. he knew Jack would ask questions and honestly, he would answer them all truthfully. he needed someone to talk to about last night so yeah, he was ready to talk to Jack. "hey.." Corbyn whispered. Jack put his cup down. Corbyn walked over to him, limping, and sat on a stool. "hi." Jack said back with a hint of cockiness in his voice. "okay what the hell happened last night? and don't tell me nothing because I saw how you and Daniel were acting."

Corbyn sighed. "can we talk about this over brunch. I don't want anyone hearing us." Jack agreed. so they got dressed and headed out, not wanting to waste anytime. they decided to go to the closest IHOP. it was almost like a tradition for the band to go to IHOP. once they got there and ordered their food, Jack went straight back to talking about Daniel.

"just start talking. what the fuck happened?" Jack was tired of waiting. Corbyn slammed his head down on his hands which were resting on the table. he groaned and looked at Jack. he mumbled something under his breath. Jack looked at him confused. "huh? Corbyn come on I'm your best friend right?"

"we hooked up.." Corbyn said and sighed. Jack couldn't help but gasp. did he hear that right? "like sex?" Jack took a sip of his water. Corbyn groaned again and put his head back down. "yes." Corbyn started tearing up. Jack took another sip of his water. Corbyn looked at him, you could clearly see the anger and sadness in his eyes. "what the fuck do I do?!"

"I-" Jack thought for a second. he was confused. "I mean talk to him about it. and don't come at me with that 'we're just friends' bull shit because trust me corbs, friends don't have sex okay?"

Corbyn nodded, he felt the air around them become awkward. Jack quickly broke the silence, "so how was he?" Corbyn turned red. "what the fuck?!" Jack shrugged and put his hands up, dramatically. "just wondering."

Corbyn looked away and started talking about it, "god, he was so good." he practically melted at the thought of it. "he was rough but also slow.. he knew what he was doing and he just knew how to make me feel amazing. he knew all the right things to say.. he is the type to make you limp for a week straight but it would feel so good. it was just amazing. so, so, amazing."

"wow.. this is turning me on and I'm straight."

~-~-~-~

finally they made it back to the bus, seeing Zach on the couch. Jack sat beside him while giving Corbyn a little look. Corbyn immediately caught on and realized he had to talk to Daniel, even if he really didn't want to. "hey Zach do you know where Daniel is?" Zach pointed to the back. Corbyn understand and went to the back.

as he walked in, the memories from last night suddenly came flooding back. the pleasure, love, moans, whines, groans. everything came back like a wrecking ball. he saw Daniel sitting on the couch and smiled at him weakly. "hey.." Daniel looked up at him and smiled. "hey." god the room was so tense. it was just awkward.

Daniel quickly noticed the marks on Corbyns neck from last night. he couldn't stop staring at them. why? memories filled his head, the soft skin touching soft skin, lips locked, the heat of it all.. everything.

"so uh about last night." Corbyns whispered. Daniels face expressions immediately changed. he became a bit stiff. the blond moved uncomfortably in his seat. "what did it mean? I mean are we-"

"we were drunk. and I have a girlfriend. what happened was wrong okay? I barely remember it." that was a lie. Corbyns heart dropped. "we were drunk, it didn't mean anything. we're just friends, right?"

Corbyn gulped and nodded, trying his best to hold back tears. "yeah.. just 'friends.'" the whole conversation hurt both boys because they knew everything they were saying were lies. "unless you think differently..?" Daniel hoped Corbyn would just come out and say that he is in love with him but he didn't.

"oh no! just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." Corbyn had a fake smile on his face. Daniel sighed. to Corbyn it seemed like a relief but in reality it just hurt. "great so we're okay right?" Daniel asked.

Corbyn responded with a little laugh and said, "yeah.. we're good." Daniel stood up with a sweet smile on his face. "hug?" he offered. the older just wanted to feel Corbyns touch again. he wanted to feel their skin touching again.

Corbyn giggled while jumping onto him, wrapping his arms around Daniels neck. for a second he completely forgot that Daniel just broke his heart into a million pieces. Daniels smell was intoxicating. god. he could never get enough of it.

no matter how much Daniel hurt him, just feeling a little bit of Daniels touch and smell, made him not care for a single moment. Daniel held him close, trying to keep him there for as long as he could.

after what felt like forever, Corbyn pulled away. "alright I will uh see you around then.." and with that Corbyn walked out of the room, almost crying but he held it in. Jack looked at him and saw the sadness on his face,
assuming the worst.

so, Jack got up and grabbed his arm. Zach watched the two, confused. Jack basically dragged both of them outside so Zach couldn't hear them. "what happened?" he asked. Corbyn looked away.

"I told you, we're friends." Corbyn started crying right there and then. Jack sighed and hugged him. Corbyn put his head on the smallers shoulder. he sobbed. he wished he didn't care as much as he did but for some reason Daniel was like poison. a tasty, delicious poison. the kind you can't get enough of. "sh.."

the boy was in, so, so, deep and he couldn't get out. he dug himself into a hole he couldn't get out of. what could he say? he was in love with Daniel. he craved Daniel, constantly wanting to be talking to him or at least be near him. he wanted to be Daniels. god, what he would do for the older blond.

~-~-~-~