Nine.

WC: 273
Date: May 11th 2021
(same day)

Jack had to say, he was a bit frustrated that Daniel hurt Corbyn like that. but at the same time, he felt like he should talk to Daniel before getting mad. so, he walked to the back of the bus once he got back from talking to Corbyn. when he walked in, he sat on the couch beside Daniel.

"oh hey, what's up?" Daniel smiled at him. Jack smiled back and looked away to think about what to say. finally he just came out saying, "so you and Corbyn had sex huh..?"

Daniel shot his eyes to Jack. "what the fuck. h-how do you know? did Corbyn say something to you about it?" he said, getting tense. Jack wanted to protect Corbyn so he lied, "no! no, I uh just heard you guys last night."

Daniel nodded and calmed down a bit. Jack put his hand on Daniels arm, "Daniel, do you like him? I mean, friends don't fucking hook up." Daniel looked away. he didn't want to admit it. "I'm not talking about this with you." he groaned.

Jack gasped. "you do!" excitement laced his voice. Daniel blushed. "fine yes, but I just broke up with Ella. today. I couldn't be with her after last night. turns out she was using me anyways so, yay!" he was obviously being sarcastic. "just don't say anything, I need time to think before anything happens between me and him again.

Jack nodded in agreement. he completely understood why Daniel wanted to keep it a secret so he decided not to tell Corbyn. it wasn't his secret to tell.

~-~-~-~
short chapter but I didn't know what else to write so!

~-~-~-~short chapter but I didn't know what else to write so!