Eleven.

Wc: 762
Date: May 19th 2021

days passed. both boys always said they were just friends but when they were alone.. it never felt like it. the way they talked to each other or the way they would just look at each other. it wasn't the same as when they were talking to the others. and the way Daniel treated the smaller, it made Corbyn feel amazing. both boys knew this wasn't healthy but they just craved it.

they were all currently backstage, getting ready for a show. all were excited for sure but they have done this so many times it's kind of normal for them. Daniel finished putting on his chain and turned to look at the others, eyes immediately getting caught by Corbyn. god the brunet looked beautiful. his fluffy hair, the black overalls with a red hoodie underneath it. the beanie, necklaces, light freckles on his skin, everything. he just looked so damn good. the blond felt like he couldn't keep his eyes off of Corbyn.

the room was pretty much silent other then some music playing in the background. none of the boys really liked to to talk while getting ready, they just preferred it to be quiet. Daniel couldn't handle this anymore. the lies, feelings, pain. honestly, neither boys could. so, he decided to finally talk to Corbyn about how he feels. he doesn't know what he would say but he'll probably be fine, right? so without thinking, Daniel got up and went over to Corbyn. he wrapped an arm around the smaller while saying, "hey can we talk in the other room for a second?" which came out as more of a whisper.

Corbyn could feel his heart beat out of his chest. the tone of Daniels voice made him heat up. "uhm, sure." so both boys walked into a separate room, the three others watched, confusion spread across their faces. Daniel and Corbyn went into the hallway, closing the door behind them. "what's up?" Daniel sighed and tried to find some words. he tried so hard. but his mind was blank, he didn't know what to say. for a couple of seconds the area was silent. it felt like torture to Daniel. "Daniel? what's wron-"

Daniel cut him off by grabbing his hips and smashing his lips into the smallers. Corbyn gasped, not knowing how to react. of course, he let it happen. Corbyn felt like fireworks were going off as their lips moved together slowly, perfectly. Daniels hand slowly moved up Corbyns shirt, knowing he has been wanting this just as much as he has. after a while, Daniel pulled away, panting while saying, "Corbyn I lied when-"

he got cut off by Jonah yelling, "Daniel! Corbyn! come on, we have to get on stage!" Daniel groaned. he looked down at Corbyn, staring into his beautiful emerald eyes. he decided to just finish his sentence then go. "I lied when I said I see you as just a friend. I don't and that night we had together was amazing. it was all I wanted." Corbyn was over the moon. he couldn't believe those words were actually said to him. he didn't know what to say. so instead of saying anything, he wrapped his arms around Daniels neck and pulled him down.

his lips connected with Daniels, surprising the bigger. the blond smiled a bit and kept his grip on Corbyns hips. Corbyns heart was beating out of his chest. was this really happening? he's not dreaming, is he? this feeling was.. so fucking amazing. it felt great. Jack ended walking into the hall, stopping and freezing when he saw the two making out. an exaggerated gasp left his mouth making both boys pull away and look at him. everyone's eyes were widened in the moment. "shit," Daniel groaned, pulling his hands away from Corbyn.

"Jack-" Corbyn was about to start saying something but Jack cut him off, "I knew you two would get together eventually. but seriously we have to get on stage like now." Corbyn was a bright red. he was flustered by everything that just happened. god, he felt like he could scream. in a good way of course.

so, they all went on stage. they performed, acting like everything was normal. and by the end of it, Corbyn really wanted to talk to Daniel about everything but the blond was so tired, he fell asleep right as they got to the bus. of course, Corbyn didn't want to disturb his sleep so he just decided to talk to Daniel in the morning.

~-~-~-~
<3

~-~-~-~<3