Ten.

WC: 790
Date: May 14th 2021

it's been a few days since everything happened. Daniel and Corbyns relationship became very awkward which both boys hated so much. it came to the point where every time they saw each other they would just get flash backs from that one night. Corbyn couldn't stand it. every time he thought about that night, he also thought about the day after. he thought about how Daniel broke his heart. how he practically stomped on it. but he missed Daniel. he missed talking to the blond. he missed hugging the blond.

he missed everything about the blond.

Daniel felt broken without Corbyn. he couldn't sleep at night without Corbyn beside him. both boys were weak. they couldn't handle this anymore. but what could they do? if they talked to each other and tried to act normal it would just be awkward. they would keep remembering everything that has happened. but, if they don't talk, it will hurt. so, so, much.

today, they had an interview to get ready for. most of them were already ready, everyone except for Corbyn. "Corbyn hurry up!" Jonah yelled while banging on the washroom door. the other three couldn't stop themselves from laughing. "just give me two more minutes!" they all heard Corbyn say. Jonah groaned and fell onto the couch.

then, Jack came up with a brilliant idea. with a smirk on his face he looked at Daniel then at Jonah. "how about we leave and Daniel can wait for Corbyn here? at least then we technically wouldn't be late." he said, voice sounding toxic. Daniels eyes widened. he looked at Jack with a 'please no' look on his face. Jonah smiled. "yeah sure." Daniel quickly became tense. "or we can just wait a bit longer and we can all go together, I'm sure Corbyn won't take too long."

Jack basically rolled his eyes. Jonah sighed. "fine but if he doesn't come out in the next five minutes-" Jonah started saying before Daniel cut him off by pulling him down onto the couch.  "sh, he will."

~-~-~-~

finally they made it to the interview, they did end up being a tiny bit late because of Corbyn but only like five minutes late. it wasn't a big deal. it was a pretty normal interview, nothing too crazy or special. just a few questions about them, their album, family, love life. "so, do you guys know what Dorbyn is?" the interviewer asked. all of the boys laughed a bit, including Daniel and Corbyn. well, for those two, it was more of an awkward laugh. "that's the ship name between me and Corbyn right?" Daniel said, trying to seem as normal as possible.

"yes! and you guys recently came out saying that, Daniel you are bisexual and Corbyn, you are gay, correct?" both boys nodded, Zach, Jack and Jonah staying quiet. "so do you think there's a chance dorbyn will become a real thing?" both boys heads ran in circles. what does someone say to that? especially when god knows they both are deeply in love with each other. they looked over to each other. it felt like there was a spark when they exchanged eye contact.

"uh," Daniel was the first to look away, looking at the interviewer. "I mean we're just friends and I think that's all we'll be." Daniel said. it was lies, everything. and it hurt him to lie. but it hurt Corbyn more, hearing those words come out of his mouth. it ached him. it felt like someone ripped out his heart. he held back tears while saying, "yeah.. just friends." with a fake smile on his face. the air around them felt so awkward after that but neither one said anything.

after it was finished, Daniel decided to try to make their friendship more.. normal. so he walked up to Corbyn, who was walking to an Uber, and flung his arm around the brunet. Corbyn let out a little yelp. he looked at Daniel with his eyes widened. "don't come out of no where like that! fucking scared me." he said with a huff.

Daniel laughed while saying, "sorry, I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me? I'm pretty sure there's mall somewhere around here." Corbyn stopped walking and looked at him. he couldn't help but smile, were they finally actually talking? "of course, I don't see why not." he said before Daniel grabbed his arm and basically dragged him into the Uber.

they made a whole day out of it, doing some shopping, eating some food, laughing. smiling. honestly, they were just happy that they were able to talk to each other again. the past few days have been hell for both of them.

~-~-~-~
another short one lol

~-~-~-~another short one lol