Chapter Five

Rosealie's Pov
Okay... There's nothing wrong with being friends with a human, you know it's just mutual friends, who talk sometimes occasional cuddle.  I mean it's not like the worse could happen with it? Bailey seems to know how to protect others and herself as well.

She was really kind and had her blunt side as well, and has her own sense of humor while all the while still taking care of her daughter who was too damn adorable. I held her every chance I get, she was just so cute, and always just seemed eager for me to buy her new little dresses and clothing.

Okay damn it wait a minute it's bad if I'm thinking about Bailey like a lot, I had relatively good control over my blood thirst to some levels, her blood was a little something I hadn't quite smelled in a while.

"Rose you know I can hear your thoughts right?" I snapped away from my little thought box session, my fist propped lazily like on my cheek seeing Edward was watching me from across the living room where him and Jasper were playing chess.

"No really? It's not like I'm thinking aloud on purpose just so you can hear every thought, thinking about her in public Edward." I responded to him, the loudest laugh left Emmett from where he was walking by passed the living room.

I could care less where Taylor was probably out shopping with Alice, It just felt odd to think about it.

The Volturi always told us try not to cross worlds yet here we were going to school with them. Edward has no room to talk since he almost attacked Bella a few weeks ago in class when they first met, and even had to go away for a week to get his thirst under control while me... I was hoping I never attacked her because of the off feelings.

Maybe avoiding her for a couple days will make it go away.

"Rose don't it only makes it worse." Edward warned over to me, I opened my mouth to speak, yet I couldn't form a single word I ran my hands through my hair rough like.

"I don't know what else to do Edward I'm gonna end up hurting her." I muttered a little, Jasper was looking between us clearly confused before he spoke out.

"What's the matter with you two?" He called
out confused like.

"Nothing." We both spoke in unison dismissing the topic right away.

"You know I can sense both your emotions, you guys aren't the best liars."

____________________________
Avoiding was a lot easier and harder then I thought, no wonder Edward was able to do it, but then again it was hard. Most of the time I pretended like I was sick to stay home though I couldn't get sick, she didn't know that.

I would lie and say I was busy. A part of me just didn't want her being involved in the immortal life, but the other part of me just wanted to protect her and keep her save.

During lunch time I didn't really feel like I wanted to hang out with everyone, Taylor's voice alone could out match any humans. Yeah she was my family of sorts but she didn't give those around her the same respect she thought because she was immortal her life was above everyone elses. She had a pretty face but an ugly personality.

It was another slightly cold day, heading out the parking lot, I traded in my usual fashion forward clothes for just plain black hoodie and some jeans.

I glanced across the parking lot to see Bailey resting on the hood of car without a little care in the world, she was listening to music, catching up on some homework. She didn't have Genesis today, which maybe was a good thing for her to be able to focus, her mom could only watch her on certain days.

Damn I knew about her too. I scoffed at myself I didn't understand this feeling in my entire life I had only felt this feeling once and that was a time in life I would leave in the past. Was she my mate? Was she a bloodsinger, was she both, if that was the case her and her daughter were my only thought.

I studied her for a second before I headed over towards the jeep, getting inside sitting right in the passenger seat, holding my arms shutting my eyes. I wish I could sleep, instead of staying up all night worrying about something as meaningless as falling in love.

I mean it's meaningless right? I pounder the thought for what seemed forever till I could hear the bell ringing out.

Well so much for trying to figure it out all that out during lunch time.