Chapter Eight

Bailey's Pov
It felt like it had been a little too long since I had been in the dating scene, let alone been with someone who actually cared enough to see me.. All the time, I saw Rosalie all the time through out the week. If we weren't in class at school.

She was at my place while my mom worked helping me take care of Genesis or, somewhere along the lines she gave me a brief lesson about vampire history that she knew.  I couldn't lie that their world seemed intriguing, just filled with a lot of rules.

"So if you guys have all these rules and stuff. Wouldn't you, you know get in trouble for being with me Rose?" Her soft hums filled the living room with ease, as she carefully held Genesis over her shoulder rubbing her soft back up and down as she gently patted away a small smile growing on her face as she spoke to me.

"One of the laws is that we aren't suppose to show ourselves to humans. But is also isn't uncommon for our kind to be mated to humans. I'm not the only one who's mate is a human. Edward has been stalking Bella for who knows how long." The loudest snort  left me lifting up my book to hold closely in my lap.

"Could see that a mile away." I muttered in more amusement holding back a yawn. Rose had this bright like smile on her face as she cooed out happily with this soft grin.

"She yawned at me baby! Just wanna eat you up." She muttered gently kissing all over her cheeks. Nothing was a cuter sight then Rosalie with a baby. I had finished up the homework watching as Rose sat down next to me with a small little grunt after placing Genesis in her little resting chair.

I had to hold back my urges of squeaking when she placed her head on my neck urging me closer as she nuzzled it all over.

"Bailey we've been together for a few months now right baby?" I nodded my head adjusting my glasses a few times.

"Three to be exact why what's up?" I questioned feeling her cold hand, brushing all my curls back for a moment, feeling her own hair draping over me in only the slightest movement.  She tilted my head up to press a soft kiss to my lips, letting her lips lingering there, pressing her forehead onto mine even more, nuzzling into me a couple times.

"How do you feel about officially meeting my family this weekend?" I fluttered my eyes open for a moment feeling her forehead was pressed onto my own firmly her fingers moving to cup at my jaw stroking her pointer fingers under it a few times.

"Like actually go over to your house? And meet your entire family of vampires?" The little giggle that left her almost was enough to make me coo as her yellow eyes faced the carpet for a moment.

"Technically vegetarian vampires, yeah it would be nice. You could meet Carlisle and Esme. Alice and Jasper. Emmett and the bitc- I mean Taylor. Me and her don't really see eye to eye she's very." Rose had trailed off a little like she struggled with the words to form.

"You both don't click, it happens, more often. Sometimes you can tell a person's vibe by their aura. I just think she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut." Rosalie choked on a loud chuckle for a moment staring at me for a moment.

"I haven't met her like face to face, but we have one class together. And she doesn't know how to be quiet." With a quick motion she had tossed her head back bell like laughter sounding out as she snickered rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah that sounds about right. Now Bella and Edward I don't really know if they are like official official cause Edward can be quite dramatic at times." I was in tuned to listening to Rose talk, watching as she lightly tugged all her hair back with one quick rough motion, shaking it out a few times.

"You are doing that on purpose cause you know I like watching you play with your hair." I huffed out through my laughter, she flashed me a very fast smirk as she shook her head a couple times.

"Me do it on purpose? Yeah we both know I do it on purpose." It was like we were always in sync cause we both turned to check on Genesis to see her very very much fast asleep in her little chair. I smiled moving to rest my head on the crook of her neck, her arm snaking around my waist to pull me to settle down in her lap instead both her arms holding my sides still.

"She's growing quite big, you did a good job baby." I smiled almost shy like as I muttered into the crook of her neck breathing in her scent that relaxed me a little.

"Thank you for helping me out when you can Rose." Her grip had tighten on me to the max, her head tilting back for a moment to rest slightly on the coach cushions.

"You never have to thank me Bailey. I'm with you which means we work together by any means. So it should get easier." I cracked another smile cradling her face in my palms for a moment.  She puckered her lips out leaning my head down I gave her pecks after pecks each one getting more deeper than the last before I muttered on her lips.

"Yes I'll meet your family, how about next week? I could get my mom to watch Genesis." Another smile formed on her lips with ease before she was nodding her head.

"Sounds like a plan."