Chapter Seven

Bailey's Pov
The noise was bouncing around the cafeteria walls, but that wasn't the main thing occupied in my mind at the moment. I nibbled roughly on my lower lip, my hand shoved lazily in my back pocket of my jeans. Think now would be the perfect time to well address it. I walked across the squeaky floor a bit, flicking my eyes around a couple times.

"Hey Bailey I see your legs are still open twenty four hours." I harshly rolled my eyes at the harsh remarks but I could care less of course it was the table that Tyler and all his friends were sitting at, Lauren included.

"You know what fuck off, all you guys do is run your mouth it's all you are good at, maybe you better focus on getting the 0% raised up so you can actually graduate." I snapped back hearing the loudest laugh and ohs being exclaimed around the table, I stormed away, making my way over to the Cullen table.

Just from where I was standing I could see the sour expression on Rosalie's face as she was listening to Taylor talking, speaking to a few of them. Stabbing at her salad, I wanted to laugh, I wasn't even halfway there when Edward was looking up towards my direction a small smile growing on his face, actually staring at me quite curious like.

"Yes hi, hello I need Rose for a few moments." I spoke looking between all of them before focusing on her, at the right moment seeing she was looking through my eyes for some kind of explanation. Alice actually flashed me a smile.

"What if she doesn't wanna go with you." Taylor snapped out loudly, her harsh eyes staring at me fully. Emmett flashed me an apologetic stare, giving Taylor a small look. Rosalie rolled her eyes deeply, setting her fork down, briefly rubbing at the bridge of her nose.

"Taylor- just sometimes don't open your mouth please. You sound stupid sometimes." Rosalie muttered out pushing her chair out, she stood up from the table, her shoes making light noise across the sweaty floor, she tossed her hair over her shoulders, holding her hand out for me. Flashing me a small smile, a look of worry across her face.

"Come on lets go." I placed my hand in her own letting her lead me towards the door. I could hear what sounded like a lot of loud collective gasps and whispers around the cafeteria.

"Never would guess Rosalie Hale was bi..."

"Didn't know she swung that way..."

I heard Taylor huff from where she was clinging to Emmett. "She's gonna expose us all."

"Rose knows what she is doing, so does Edward leave them be."

__________________________
Our little trip wasn't that far, we traveled across the parking lot towards her Jeep both of us resting on top of the hood. Of course it collective had been two weeks since the shared kiss in my room, since then we've had quite a few more kisses, walking to class, holding hands so of course right away it came across that we were dating of some sorts.

Rose showed me well different sides to her, including not always were her fashion forward clothing, sometimes she liked longing around in long sleeved shirts, hoodies and sweats.

"I can tell something is on your mind, so just say it you know I'm not gonna be upset with you." She suddenly mutter her eyes fading the ground under is both.

Well I actually had two questions, the first one needed answering before the second one.

"Are you and your family vampires Rose?" I watched how quick her head snapped up, her mouth and jaw almost went slack as she spoke.

"I- how did you even figure that out so quickly?" I breathed out a small little chuckle as I spoke to her.

"Rose I have the highest GPA in our class, I read books all the time, research when I have the time as well. I just noticed some characteristics you don't eat, your eyes color wasn't normal I just assumed they were contacts. You also well. I thought I imagined you taking fake breaths in," She cracked a small grin looking to the side as she spoke.

"I like a smartass girl, you guessed correctly, yes. We keep it hidden and I can explain more to you about it when Taylor isn't breathing down my neck." I felt like I should have been freaking out a little bit more, but now wasn't the time or place for that talk.

"My second question is well pretty simple since well the reactions of everyone in there." A small laugh left me, clearly there was amusement in her eyes, the breeze blowing through her hair as she tugged on her sweater a couple times before speaking scooping my hand up.

"Yes we are dating Bailey, and I don't care what anyone thinks... this would be the perfect time to well explain mates.. You are my mate and I've waited years on years to meet my mate. And I can say it was so worth it." I felt a small breath I didn't even know I was holding it slowly placing my head on her shoulder relaxing a bit.

"I'll give you my heart... Just don't break it." I muttered quietly. Her chin slowly rested on top of my head a single kiss placed on my forehead.

"I'll protect it with my life, you and that precious little one..."