Chapter Twelve

Bailey's Pov
With the couple days with Rose gone I was worried, fear trembled me. Was it a good idea that I wasn't all forced into the vampire ideal stuff like Bella was? I couldn't focus on any work till I knew she was safe and wasn't being reckless which wasn't like her. She waa a very rational person, thought everything through before she acted.

I then woke up one night to find her curled up with me in my bed. My heart was able to rest easy for the first time in a couple days, she seemed relieved and relaxed messing with my hair mumbling that it was over before she let me drift off falling out into a deep sleep on her mid drift. The embrace of her cold skin, with each of her hands pressing into my curls kissing at it was enough to sleep all day.

From all angles I was freaking out pursing my lips spinning left and right to tug down at the sliver and white dress with a slit going down the middle twisting in the set of black heels. I felt gorgeous all dolled up, breathing out a heavy sigh grabbing at my clutch with shaky hands.

I shut of my bedroom light, leaving just the fairy lights before I was heading down the stairs. Rose had a good relationship with my mom I would think so.

I crept down the stairs peering into the kitchen where her gorgeous self was sitting at the table in her own long dress. A soft gorgeous grin, while she spoke with my mom who was holding a babbling happy Genesis in her lap.

"I'm trusting you with my daughter Rosalie." She flicked her gold eyes down for a moment, before sensing my arrival looking up, her smile widen even more standing up her heels clicking against the floor. God she was too sexy for words.

"I'll protect her with my life." She didn't turn to my mom while she spoke moving closer to slide her arms around my waist pressing a kiss to my temple.

"You look gorgeous honey." I slapped at her arm playfully sharing a quiet laugh with her, feeling her lean her temple on the side of my head pressing another kiss to my cheek.

"How are you?" I mumble before she was just whispering back with a chuckle.

"Brief shorts are actually comfortable." I rolled my eyes hard at her shaking when she laughed.

"Picture time! Over by the door quickly you two."

_______________________
With a shriek of laughter, my hand waa held above my hand being twirled in place, I moved my back to rest over her chest once she spun me around again to move her hips with my own brushing her nose against my neck in a soft manner.

"I'm going to trip stop it." I said through my laughter. In response a rumbled laugh could be heard. She moved her body almost tender like against my own humming along with the melody.

"If I had known any better baby you'd be seducing me in that dress." The surprise exclaim of a gasp left me spinning around, I had then placed my arms to rest around her neck, studying the little smirk present on her plump red lips.

"You are one to talk. Everyone in the school thinks your gorgeous with your red lips and your blonde hair. I mean how could you even want a human like me?" I lifted an eyebrow in her direction feeling her arms secured pm my hips swaying me with the soft music that followed out.

I got lost within the shimmer of her golden eyes, watching her scan them across my own.

"When I first met you Bailey I thought you were just another stupid human. Failing over my family looking at me for my looks. I wanted to kill you for your blood, till I realized all my life after being turned I was looking for my mate." Both our bodies kept swaying with one another pressing even close.

"Everyone had someone Emmet, Alice, now me and Edward do your my mate and blood singer. You were misjudged and hurt by those by you and you have the cutest daughter to ages." I rolled my eyes playfully, tightening my arms even more moving some her fresh dirty blonde curls from her cheeks lingering over the coldness of her skin.

"You are like an addiction Rose how am I ever going to live with you?" It lingered for a moment my fingers then tracing over her jawline, each fingertip lingered over the shape of her skin.

"I don't want to grow old while you go on living." It was now her turn to frown at me, holding my waist even tighter.

"You don't want this Bailey-The hunger, the cold skin, no sleep you don't want to be a monster." She shook her head a couple times keeping her frown deep. "I wouldn't change you unless.. You were dying and it was the last thing to save you." I urged myself so our chest were pressed together leaning up to connect our lips for a tender kiss.

For just a minute I didn't want her to be stressed. She always seemed tense. In that final moment all the tension releases from her form one of her hands moving to tangle into the back of my curls deepening the kiss.