Chapter Two

Rosalie's Pov
I briefly pressed my hand into my cheek gripping the fork tightly I messed around with the salad making it seem like I was eating the disgusting cold food, shifting my eyes around the lunch table.

I listened to Alice and Jasper, sometimes I would hear Emmett and Taylor since Taylor was sort of very loud. She was a loud kind of girl. It was kinda, funny to think that me and Edward where the only ones yet to find our mates.

I never was in a entire huge rush to rush something like love that's where it always went wrong actually. I recalled my memory from a few weeks ago from gym. That girl was surprisingly not bad for a human. Bailey, she was quiet and kept to herself. I learned I had a few classes with her not just gym.

She would always do her work, and be the first one to leave as well. It seemed like Edward had read my thoughts because he was snapping his head up fast.

"You met Bailey, Rose?" I stared at Edward in confusion tucking away my hair before nodding.

"Yeah some girls were gossiping about her during gym last week and it was growing annoying." I answered. Edward propped his hand on his chin gazing at me fully.

"I have English with her she's a nice girl," Edward answered looking behind him.  I also looked towards one of the few round tables where she sat eating something simple with a lot of books and papers surrounding her. She looked very focused at hand.

"It's not like the rumors are true though." I chuckled out setting the plastic fork down a bit. Edward was just quietly looking at me.

"I read her thoughts on a daily in class cause hers aren't just random things she always is thinking and worrying about her daughter Rosalie, yeah it's true."

I felt my eyes grow a little wide and even found myself annoyed that I was so worried about a mere human. Why did I care? That's right I didn't.

Edward puffed out a chuckle.

"I'm sure she doesn't wanna talk about it since literally everyone gossips about her, I mean I'm sure being a teen mom is even worse, I'm sure she doesn't like showing her face around school." I shot Taylor a small look lightly pressing my fingers onto my cheek cocking my head to the side.

Taylor had no filter at all. Now I cared about my family but Taylor I couldn't stand at times. She was very blunt a little worse than me. And didn't think much about people's feelings.

"You are one to talk Taylor," I spoke watching her head then snap up to look at me her lips forming a deep frown.

"You have something you wanna say, Rose." I gave her a tiny smirk. "No cause if I open my mouth I'm gonna say something hurtful." I answered deeply tossing my hair over my shoulder again.

"Come on you two can't we have one day were you two don't argue." Alice pleaded looking between us.

"No Rose you are so bitter and we all know the reason why it doesn't mean you have to be rude to me." I simply rolled my eyes.

"I could care less about having my mate Taylor, I don't like you and I have always made that clear that I don't, you are just as worse as the people around this school, you also are a big hypocrite cause as I recall you were also a teen mom before you were turned but got an abortion because you said you wanted to drink freely." I snarled out.

It was dead quiet and I saw Taylor grit her teeth hard quickly shutting up.  "Rose," Emmett warned towards me but I just stared at everyone. Flicking my eyes between everyone.

"If she can't handle the truth then she needs to keep her mouth shut it's as simple as that, don't start an argument with me if you are just gonna get hurt." Now that my mood was ruined I stood up grabbing my bag and the lunch tray tossing it away.

My heels made light noise as I walked away from the table with my family heading outside the grey clouded sky taking over my senses. I sighed still pretending I had to breath feeling my shoulders sink back.

Maybe I was a little harsh. Children was something I craved, I always wanted a child and Taylor had selfishly given up her child, while Bailey had one by mistake but was taking her chances to raise her baby while still in school, it was something to admire.

I heard footsteps behind me before I could comprehend. "Leave me alone Edward," I spoke without turning around I just needed to be alone, I felt these soft fingers tap on my shoulder and I found myself turning around confused a glare on my face before I relaxed my eyes soften looking into the brown eyes behind the set of glasses noticing Bailey was holding my purse.

"You dropped this." She told me flashing me a small smile. "Sorry I'm not Edward, but you seemed upset, but I don't wanna ask you if you are okay cause obviously you aren't, but yeah." She chuckled tucking her long hair over her shoulders.

Her brown skin seemed to almost glow without the sun even nowhere near her. "Thanks," I told her. She flashed me one more smile before I took in her scent listening to the way her heart was pumping and the flow of her blood.

She smelled delicious. I bet she was like a drug intoxicating when you took her in. I actually gulp usually having better control over my thirst.

"Wait?" Bailey had stopped before she was heading back inside. I stared at her some more "Do you uh wanna keep me company?" I lifted an eyebrow in her direction seeing her staring at me in shock.

"Really you wanna hang out with me the girl who messed up her life the teen mom." She breathed out an amused chuckled. I once again tilted my head to the side.

"And? What does that matter I don't care if you're a teen mom."

Taylor Cullen