Chapter Six

Bailey's Pov
Rosalie was by far one of the most confusing between her families. Put aside her little anger management and attitude she was a beautiful girl, she had a soft spot and things actually made her smile. She made my heart feel quite odd. And something I hadn't felt in a while.

Not since Tyler of course, he was Long forgotten in my mind when I was around Rosalie.  It's been just talking for her for a few months now, hanging out from here and there a little bonding.

She was oddly confusing at the same time like Edward actually. She went days with talking to me, then went another few weeks not talking to me. But I was never one to bug people if something was bugging her she would come see me when she felt the time was right. Always just give people space if they need it.

It was the weekend with most of my homework done. I had finally got Genesis down for her nap after some milk. She was a lot bigger now, time went by way too fast.

"She's up in her room! Rose." I perked up slightly in confusion, looking away from my book. Yeah my mom had already met Rosalie, she was the only friend who had permission to come visit and come up to my room. It took a couple minutes before a few knocks sounded out from my door.

"Hey Bailey.. Can I come in." I carefully set the book besides me, "Yeah come in Rose." I watched the door creak open before the blonde was entering the room, she could still be so fashionable, even in just a hoodie and some sweats. Her hair pulled into a lazy bun.

She scanned both her eyes around before they soften staring at Genesis sleep.

"Little one is sleep I see.." She walked near the crib gently stroking at her hands a few times.

"She's been sleeping peaceful these last few days, you need to talk about something, after avoiding me for a few weeks." I joked out. I saw her actually wince for a moment, moving away from the crib to sit next to me on the bed.

"A lot of things have been well, confusing to me really, some things I don't quite understand cause I've never felt them before. So I thought I should well ignore it." I stared at her some more odd like, moving my glasses further on my face to keep listening to her.

"I wasn't avoiding you on purpose... I just really need to understand these feelings. I love being around you Bailey, you are the only person I'm not like a full bitch to, you make me laugh and as well smile a lot actually I just feel calm around you."

I kept listening to intensely, her gold like eyes looking around at everything a few times, she seemed nervous. How odd? I don't think I've ever seen her blush, she was also always cold.

"Rose, hey Rose." I quickly interrupted her rambles seeing her jolt and stared at me fully, her eyes rounded a little.

"What?" She questioned a little staring at me, shifting around a few times.

"You've never liked a girl before have you?" I asked her with a small little chuckle, I tilted my head to one side seeing her staring at me with quite the set of wide eyes.

"I.. What are you talking about?" She stammered over her words a couple times.

"You are talking like you haven't had a crush on a girl before, that's all." I giggled out grabbing her hands to make her face me.

"It's a little confusing, and you know out there, but why didn't you just tell me? I'm bi Rose." She stared at me even more, before a heavy sigh left her, she shifted her eyes down to my hands her thumbs slowly stroking at my palms.

"Because I just wanted to be sure that's all.. It's a new feeling." I chuckled quietly facing my eyes down at the bed a little.

"And here I was thinking you hated me or something along those lines." It was silence for a few short moment, my chin being lifted up briefly.

"I could never hate you Bailey, you are very kind and sweet. A little kickass, you always tell people off if they are being rude, my kinda girl actually." I held back some small laughter, trying so hard to avoid her gaze till I felt her very soft lips on my own, they were as well as you can imagine, very soft and firm like, plump as well.

My arms snaked around her neck to press her closer to me moving my lips with hers very slow like her arms circled around my waist to keep me close to her.