Chapter Nine

Bailey's Pov
The day had finally came that sent me in a small mini frenzy. Officially meeting Rosalie's family/coven. For a while leading up to this day I thought of all the reasons I could screw this up in every single way possible. But the sooner I had gotten over it, the quicker it would be behind me. My mom had offered to watch Genesis on her day off leaving me to my raging thoughts.

"Hey everything alright?" I snapped my eyes away from the window for a moment still chewing roughly on my thumb, looking to see Rosalie had her head resting on the wheel a bit her eyes studying to shift across me slowly her eyes holding concern. I let a small laugh out moving to allow my eyes to face my lap for a moment gazing at the material of my jeans.

"I suppose it's not easy to hide my nervous expression is it babe? Just a little anxious that's all." A little smile coated her face watching her gently push my glasses a bit onto my face.

"Understandable but you have nothing to worry about it will just be a casual meeting, Esme trying to shove food into your mouth. Taylor being annoying." My own grin formed as I looked back out the window towards the large open house, nodding a few times she clicked her tongue against her inner cheek slipping out first. I could hear her heels against the pavement with ease before she was opening my door helping me out.

I took her hand in my own allowing her to lead the way, she gently twirled me about with a soft smile staying on her gorgeous face as she opened up the door keeping me close to her as she called out.

"I'm home! Please all of you act normal." She pleaded out, stepping into the kitchen. I was met with quite a few sights of different people either sitting at counters and the fresh scent of smoke  food simmering in a pan.

"She's here!" I smiled at the sight of the shirt hair girl quickly bouncing in front of me and Rosalie with a large grin across her face. Rose used her free hand to move the strands of her blonde hair away from her eyes, slightly turning her head to the side to gaze at me with this adoring look sparkling in her eyes.

"This is Bailey my girlfriend, Bailey this is Alice, that's Jasper, Edward, Esme and Carlisle, Emmett and we have that thing over there Taylor." I held back the loudest snort at the look the other blonde girl gave her, as she glared leaning against the counter Emmett flashed me a smile as he greeted me, Alice hugging the living shit out of me so quickly.

"It's really nice to meet all of you up close and in person." I strained out from Alice's large grip as she pulled away with a soft smile. Rose kept a hold of my hand casually sliding her arm to rest around my neck gently pulling me to her side pressing little kisses across my temple in the process.

"The pleasure is all ours, welcome to our home, Rose talks a lot about you." Esme then looked between Rose and Taylor.  "Girls play nice and I mean it." She warned out making an I'm watching you gesture, Edward as well gave me a soft smile, leaving Jasper to study me his head resting on his arms sending me one as well.

"Yes I've seen you around Bailey, you are that teen mom around school yeah?" I nodded her way playing with the edge of Rose's jeans, glancing back up.

"I am yeah, is that a problem?" I questioned confused by why she had to point that out as well.

"I just wanted to make sure that's all geez." Taylor sighed out brushing her hair over her shoulders for a moment.

"Has Rose told you about her little problem?" Taylor smirked a little it cause Rosalie to glare intensely at Taylor to the fullest.

"It's not your right or business to tell Taylor. Or do I have to throw you into a tree for you to remember you are beneath me whenever you run your mouth." I hugged Rose as tightly as my body would allow me she didn't need to be so angry over her, she just seemed to always be trying to get reactions out of people.

"Girls enough." Carlisle warned the two with a quick sigh shaking his head.

"Babe you gotta stop it you do it on purpose to get her mad, stop." Emmett muttered to Taylor with a deep roll to his eyes flashing us both an apologetic smile. Rose's body wasn't as tense as it was but then Alice exclaimed out quickly sensing the tension slreasy.

"Can I show her my closest?" She questioned clamping her hands together in front of her looking hopeful.

"If she wants to." Was all Rose said as she sankes her shoulders down a bit glancing at me again with a look of curiosity. I gave  Alice a smile nodding since it wouldn't hurt.

"Sure why not, Rose why don't you go get some air." I told her tenderly she lifted my hand up with one quick motion pressing a kiss to the top of my hand with ease.

"Yeah that might be a good idea."