Chapter Ten

Bailey's Pov
"What was Taylor talking about earlier Rose? It really upset you." The blonde female looked away from the crib inside my bedroom away from the sleeping child for a moment, a heavy sounding sigh leaving her listening to the way her feet moved watching her form move to drop-down on the bed stomach first her eyes scanning while watching me.

"So you caught that? Me and Taylor argue a lot, mostly it's about her never keeping her mouth shut. I wanna be honest with you about everything that I can so I can make this work." She looked conflicted with herself, before she groaned quietly moving both her hands to hug the lengths of her hair back.

"I was born before there was ever a serious name for it, That's why I say it's my little problem." She chuckled causing for me to grow more confused, she sat up with ease, crossing her length she looked  embarrassed as if the beauty of her cheeks could turn red, she then gestured bellow the length of her skinny jeans.

"I'm not normal and I hid it especially back then from my fiance." I blinked once then twice before my eyes grew wide looking back up at Rosalie. A soft laugh leaving me as so my palms could hold my cheeks with warmth.

"That's not a problem at all Rose, what did you think I wasn't gonna wanna be with you anymore cause you have a dick? No way never you can't help the way you were born you still have a beauty like no one." I held back a squeak when she had cupped at my face in her own hands laughter leaving her.

She pressed her glossed lips to my own holding the back of my head with a smile gripping at my nape smiling between the kiss.

"You know you giggle a lot about things Bailey, of course I was worried I don't particularly like humans but I'll make an exception for you." She grinned on my lips even more before she pressed her temple on my own, her gold like eyes watching me intense like.

"I'm glad you met my family today they enjoyed it a lot I can tell you that right now." I rolled my eyes playfully at her, my own hands running through her hair a few times deeply, leaning in to kiss all over her lips repeatedly.

"The pleasure was all mine babe." She slide her arms to wrap loosely around my neck for a moment pressing her head to my collarbone. That sweet moment shifted when you could hear Genesis waking up with a little cry. Rose lifted her head up with a chuckle, swinging her legs off the bed announcing out with a soft smile on her face.

"I got her, you sleep."

____________________________________
Rose's family wasn't too scary once you got to know them. I oddly became extremely close with Emmett during each visits when I was able to bring Genesis around he would hold her with a smile, while we chatted in the living room. We both were the only two that could stop Taylor and Rosalie's very very long arguments. It was like I had a second family that would help me out whenever I needed it.

"Hi there cutie! You look just like your mom." Alice cooes out a whine making grabby hands at me from her spot in the parking lot. Genesis let out a loud squeal clapping her hands happily in my arms passing her over to Alice with a grin she balanced her on her hip, making silly faces at her quickly sticking her tongue out happy with the laughs she was getting.

"Are you gonna come play baseball with us Bailey?" I tilted my head over into Jasper's direction curious like watching Rosalie shifted from sitting on the sliver keep good pulling me to stand between her legs, looking between them all. I could feel myself shake with amused laughter exhaling as I thought about it.

"As much as I would love to watch vampires play baseball with Bella, I sadly can't I have to study for exams and my mom works." Alice pouted in my direction, still bouncing the happy baby on her hip in focused .

"It's not all that fun all Emmett and Edward do is cheat." Taylor rolled her eyes with a grin in both of their direction. Jasper just rolled his eyes with his own little chuckle picking at the sleeves of his long jacket.

"I'll be sure to tell you all about it after, it's more amusing then fun." Edward spoke over everyone sending a kind smile in my direction. Genesis was handing right back into my arms Rosalie peering over my shoulder to gaze at her, gently poking at her nose for a minute before resting her chin on my shoulder.

"It sucks you can't come baby, but don't study too hard, you are gonna graduate okay? No one works as hard as you and as well as strong you got it." I shifted my eyes and glasses for a minute feeling her finger tap under my chin a couple times causing for the both of us to laugh with one another.

"Come on me and Emmett will drop you off at home, Emmett! Come on." Rosalie pressed a kiss to my cheek before sliding off the hood of the car, rushing to open up the back seat with the carseat for me.