Chapter Eleven

Bailey's Pov
My eyes slightly dropped with exhaustion. The lamp was only doing so much to keep my full frame from slumping over the entire desk and sleeping right then and there. The more harder I studied, the more I worried about exams.

Yet deep down in my heart I knew I was gonna be just fine, it was just last minute jitters getting to me. The heavy sound of thunder was crashing down from the sky leaving such a calming rumble like sensation through out the whole house.

At first thought some time away from studying was gonna be greatly needed. With a small yawn. I stood up shutting off the lamp leaving the little small lights above my bed turned on. I carefully picked up Genesis up, hearing her loud sleepy whines she curled her big head up into me.

With my own sleepy laughter I placed her on the large pillows besides me, laying down also with both my arms over her body. A little sleep wouldn't hurt anybody.

No not even a little... It was greatly needed the sleep.

_____________________________
"Bailey wake up.. Wake up." I scrunched up my face at the hushed voice speaking to me, I was in panic mode when I notified Genesis wasn't in my arms were I had left her. My heart racing a mile away, I then relaxed as my blurry sleep eyes focused on Rosalie she was holding her close over her shoulder looking at me worried like.

"Oh gosh you almost gave me a heart attack Rose is everything okay?" I held the back of Genesis's head cradling it. My mother instincts relaxing to the fullest.

"Has any other vampires besides me or my family been here at all?" I was use to this tone laced in her words. It was worry, no bullshit dead serious with no jokes being made.

"Not that I know of no Rose, I studied and took care of Genesis my mom hasn't been back and I fell asleep with her because I got sleepy." A held back another yawn from leaving my mom watching the way she cupped at the back of my neck with her palm, she pressed her ruby red lips to my temple definitely leaving a mark there.

"You look sexy in a baseball uniform." A small snort left from her in slight amusement. She took off the hat shaking out her blonde locks before she kept her gripped on my neck.

"Thank you baby, so a little trouble happened today with Bella and Edward. Some vampires are after her. And knowing your scent is all around me. I have to protect your family as well. I'm gonna be gone for a good day or two but will you be okay?" I gave her a small confused head nod leaning into lips that were still kissing all over the top of my head.

"I should be  fine yeah Rose, be careful I don't really know how your vampire laws works but. Yeah be careful." She grinned tilting my head up to press a kiss to my lips standing up from the bed with a sigh, shaking out her hands she ran them through her hair fast like.

"Humans... This all happened because I fell in love with a human and her adorable baby." She muttered chuckling shaking with some laughter she held her hands even more. "Edward did the same but still I was careful.. Yet here you are possibly in danger." Seeing her this distress wasn't nice to see, like she was panicking within her own self.

Her teeth sinks at the bottom of the plump red flesh, before she was pacing again, holding her hands in front of her firmly.

"No.. Nows not the time to get angry and shit.. I'm protecting you both." She spun around with a sink of her shoulders, I locked my own eyes within hers, giving her a soft look of reassurance I wouldn't do anything stupid as long as she didn't.

"I'll be back and I promise we will go to prom and have a nice night out with no worries okay? That's my promise to you." She smiled sweetly at me, walking once more in front of the bed with me, I gave her my own soft rounded eyes with amusement.

"I know we will Rose, next time knock on my window and don't give me a full heart attack." Once again her eyes rolled slightly with a grin, she cupped at my face loosely in her cold hands cradling it there in her entire palms.

"I love you.. So so much I do and I will do anything for you, both of you okay, I'll do anything and whatever I need." Using my one arm to hold Genesis I used my other hand to cup the left side of her face sweetly.

"I love you too Rose I always will."