31- Epilogue

"Have we put her winter coats into the trunk?" Nila asked, scurrying around Ayla's room which looked like a tornado had hit it. It was one month after Triton's coronation, Ayla was finally moving to the royal Wolf pack to begin her life with her mate. Asher had been patient and never rushed her but she knew it was time, time to start a life with him. 

"Yes, Nila, stop worrying. We've got everything covered," Zena said, rolling her eyes at her sister's antics. 

Nila picked up a piece of clothing from a pile on the bed and raised it. "We forgot these." 

It was a very sexy nightdress. 

Ayla blushed. "Put that down!" 

The girls laughed at her embarrassed state. "Look at her turning all red. I doubt you will be this red when he is taking it off you," Zena said, smirking and putting the rest of the nightdresses into a smaller trunk.

Ayla turned away as Spark started putting images into her head. 

Nila let out a dramatic gasp, and said, "Is someone thinking about mating?" 

"Or…wearing that nightdress during mating," Miah added making Ayla gasp and turn to her in shock. Miah was supposed to be the reserved one. 

Ayla's face had totally turned red. "Reduce your voices. Triton almost had a heart attack the last time he heard us talking about my mating with Asher." 

Just then, Triton, Aerial, and Hala walked into the room. Nila was still holding up the nightdress and Ayla took it from her, hiding it at her back before they could see it. 

"They are here," Triton announced. She didn't need him to tell her, she could feel Asher's presence.

"What has got you blushing so much, sister?" 

"Nothing," Ayla rushed out, shaking her head so fast she almost had a whiplash and he raised a brow at her. The girls and her parents laughed as Ayla shoved the nightdress into the trunk and dashed out of the room. She crashed into a person, almost falling to the floor the person hadn't held her. From the sparks she felt and how much her body tingled, she knew who the culprit was. 

"Hello, Little mate."

She looked down, not wanting him to see her flaming face. 

Luckily for her, her parents came and saved her from the embarrassment. It was time to go. She hugged her cousins and Cynthia who came to see her off. 

"You can come to me anytime he does anything stupid. I'll beat him up for you," Triton told her as he hugged her. She breathed in his scent, trying to engrave it in her mind. 

Her father had tears in his eyes as she was passed to him. Aerial was huge and scary looking but underneath all that, he was just a big softie for his family. 

"Father, I-" he cut her off by pulling her into a big hug. Ayla hugged him back just as tight.

"I just got you back and now you are going away."

"I am not going too far, father. You can visit me at any time. The pack is not too far from Lunae," she told him and he nodded slowly, releasing her. 

She smiled as she saw Hala's teary face. "Mother… you are going to make me cry too and Asher would think I'm a cry baby." 

Hala chuckled through her tears. "You are my cry baby who is all grown up and leaving me to be with her mate."

"It was meant to happen sooner or later, mother," Ayla sniffed, looking around to see if Asher was watching her cry. He stood by a tree at the other end of the castle, his gaze never leaving her. 

"Happened a tad too soon, dear." 

Hala held her at arm's length and stared at her with a proud smile on her face. "My little Moon has grown up to be such a beautiful, brave, and passionate woman. You will make a wonderful Luna." Ayla pulled her mother into another hug which lasted for a few seconds then she released her. 

She wondered how it would be without her family. As if sensing her worry, Asher came and stood beside her, his presence easing her fears instantly. 

He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and said, "I swear by the moon that your daughter is in safe hands. I will protect her with my life and ensure her happiness as long as I am alive." 

Her family nodded and after that, they left for the Royal Wolf Pack. They were accompanied by Gamma Lue and some warriors in their Wolf forms. Raven stayed back to look after the pack until the Alpha returned. Ayla sat on Hunter's back as he ran to the pack. They crossed the border that led to the pack and Ayla turned back to see her Lunae fading away from her sight. 

Her life was with the wolves. She stared until she could no longer see Lunae then she turned back only to see a figure lying on the floor. 

She was going to warn Hunter but he had already seen it as he halted and the rest followed. It was a man, a badly wounded man. She jumped down from Hunter's back and moved close to help the man but Hunter blocked her path, growling as if asking her to go back. Two wolves surrounded her and she rolled her eyes. 

Hunter and Lue accessed the man and Hunter signaled one of the wolves to shift. He went into the forest, shifted, and came out wearing a pair of shorts. Asher told her that they placed clothes all over the place in case of emergencies. The Wolf, now in human form went to pick up the man and placed him on the back of another Wolf. Ayla tried to see the face of the man which was blocked by the arm of the man who carried him. 

The man moved away and Ayla could finally see the face of the man, it was General Atlas.  

A/N (Surprised?)

A/N (Surprised?)

Thanks so much for reading this book. This is not the end though, Ayla's journey has only just begun. Join us for another ride in book two of the unnatural series. The second book will be posted soon. Book two will be more focused on the life of Ayla and her mate in the Wolf Pack.

Angel❤❤